Does Gary Cook understand this club?

Re: Does this tosser understand this club?

Kevcod said:
I have always felt a little uneasy about Mr Cook.

Let's get a few points sorted Mr Cook

1) You are NOT a City fan, you turned up about 10 months ago and it's your job, it's not in your blood.
2) WE PAY (In more ways than one) for being City fans - you get paid.If you had been messed about, let down, dissappointed as we have over the years you would have QUIT, and found another job.
We CAN'T quit - it's in our blood. That's what "City 'til I die" means
2) The new kit isn't a gift to us, is it - you're selling it to us aren't you?
3) the new superstore will be selling stuff, won't it? Only more efficiently (hopefully).

You seem as if you were pretty good at your job at Nike but someone, and I guess a % of it falls at your door, is letting the press in on every deal we attempt to do (with the exception of Barry) and we are rapidly become a laughing stock.
I suggest you stick to what you were employed to do, stop getting every other teams backs up and concentrate on buying these new players, then announcing the deals when they are done.

I get the impression that you are constantly trying to prove yourself to the Sheikh.
How many of us could name the Chief Executives of any other teams?

PLEASE SHUT UP UNTIL YOU CAN ANNOUNCE SOMETHING.
I only want to hear you say TEVEZ, ETO'O LESCOTT or TOURE
THanks

I think your going over the top a bit. It is his job, but from everyone who has met him, has good thing to say about him. i think we tell the press about the transfer deals to stop players linking to us just to get in the press and sell themselves. they know which transfers are true as they hear them from us first.

Okay, as a non-Manc blue I'll try to sum as best as I can.

"Typical City" is not really being embarassed by mistakes, it's the ability of the club to always fuck up something easy, and at the same time, always pull off the impossible.
TC is coming from 2-0 down in the second division in the 90th minute.
TC is being knocked out of the FA Cup by fecking balloons.
TC is coming from 0-3 down with ten men to win 4-3.
TC is being the richest club in the world but still finding a way to lose to West Brom.
TC describes the worst of times, but conversely, the best of times.

"City 'til I Die" is just that. It's saying I am, and will be a Blue until the day I die. Not stop and follow another team because we got relegated. What's wrong with saying CTID?

Kevcod said:
Project Rain said:
certified_drama_queen.jpg

And kevcod, just... shut up. Seriously, you sound a tool.

Still, I gave you a chance to put your pathetic little graphic on, didn't it?

I'm entitled to my opinion, as are you, but theres no need to be offensive.
I doubt you'd have the guts to do it to my face would you ?
You're a pathetic little bully, but you won't stop me having MY OWN opinion, I thought that was what this forum was for.

You are entitled to your opinion.
So why should GC shut up untill he has got something to say that you want to hear?
Hypocrite springs to mind with that comment

Wheelsy said:
"City 'til I Die" is just that. It's saying I am, and will be a Blue until the day I die. Not stop and follow another team because we got relegated. What's wrong with saying CTID?

Correct Wheelsy and I do want 8 year old kids saying City til I die, not because its a bad thing but because I want them to live long fruitful lives and for this to be there club throughout, irrespective of how the results are going or who's playing. Ideally it will be the best players winning the best competitions while playing the best football but if not as obviously will happen I still want them having the same love for the club I have myself !

Wheelsy said:

"Typical City" is not really being embarassed by mistakes, it's the ability of the club to always fuck up something easy, and at the same time, always pull off the impossible.
TC is being the richest club in the world but still finding a way to lose to West Brom.

TC is also, getting a billionaire owner (Dr shinawatra) and finding out he's skint.

Only city could find a skint billionaire.

Whatever TC it is, you've got to laugh.

Wheelsy said:

Typical City is the exact same as Only in America.

Clubber said:
Wheelsy said:

TC is also, getting a billionaire owner (Dr shinawatra) and finding out he's skint.

Only city could find a skint billionaire.

Whatever TC it is, you've got to laugh.
Now that was the best one.

And what about on Deadline Day, he transfer lists the whole fecking club!

Don't diss Cook, man. He's alright.

Besides, the essence of what he's saying is fair enough. And anyway, no fucker's going to tell me I can't say 'City till I die'. I've been using that expression since I was a kid and I shall continue to use it, ad-nauseum.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Wheelsy said:

Typical City is the exact same as Only in America.

We're nowhere near America!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.