Does the constant slander about City bother you?

In a roundabout way, Nick Harris tried to get me sacked from Bluemoon. He specifically mentioned my admin status on here to the club in a complaint about City fan behaviour on Twitter which is fucking rich coming from him. This is because he was attempting to share personal information about a City tweeter who kept pointing out the massive mistakes he was purposely making in his reporting about City so I shared some of his personal information and he got all uppity about it.

He also got me permanently banned from Twitter for the 6 minutes it took me to make a new account because Nick Harris doesn't understand how the internet works.
And instead of City laughing in his face and telling him to fuck off and grow up, they probably gave him a sympathetic hearing along with tea and biscuits.

And instead of City laughing in his face and telling him to fuck off and grow up, they probably gave him a sympathetic hearing along with tea and biscuits.
I don't know all the ins and outs of the situation to be honest but it was something to do with the Football Writers Association who approached the club with him and the club was supposedly sympathetic to the fanbase. This was 18 months back or so so my memory of exactly who said what and to who is all a bit hazy as I didn't really know the full details at the time.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the situation to be honest but it was something to do with the Football Writers Association who approached the club with him and the club was supposedly sympathetic to the fanbase. This was 18 months back or so so my memory of exactly who said what and to who is all a bit hazy as I didn't really know the full details at the time.

Nick is probably reading, he's free to flesh out the details.

their fans behaviour is shamefull and often overlooked if Leeds or Millwall had their checkered past they'd never be forgiven
Exactly. Scandalous that their history it is simply forgotten about and praised for having wonderful fans.

If it’s on Twitter it’s libel not slander.
And it doesn’t bother me because I don’t use Twitter.
Slander = transient, e.g. verbal
Libel = permanent, e.g. written

Defamation on Twitter would therefore be libel, I would imagine? Gordon probably knows.

I am wondering if Manchester City supporters association or some equivalent organisation should contact the NUJ to make the point about racism, and intimidation. I think it is too much to expect individual supporters to fight lone battles. This bothered me last year when the stress on individuals must have been severe.

Yes.
It bothers me.
Twat onTalksport this morning talking about a state projects and sportswashing.

Even more bothered when it is repeated to my face by some no nothing as fact.

Even more bothered when I put my mitts round their neck and ask them to repeat it)

It bothers me big time but it doesn’t seem to bother our club? hundreds of liable claims in the press which are 100% wrong but our club don’t seem to bat an eyelid?? find it very strange? we should take them to the fucking cleaners but don’t :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.