Does the constant slander about City bother you?

Not bothered about it, but when the slander towards fans due to something we have no control over, it bothers me. Re: handling of Mendy situation. Club has to answer, others will keep saying what they have to.

Probably going to recieve more after the mendy news, just seen a video of people smashing his cars and property up don’t know if blues or not

Some of it will be deserved.

Daniel Taylor has an article in the athletic today asking how/why City didn't suspend Mendy when he was arrested on suspicion of multiple Rapes and false imprisonment last November and to be honest I'd like to know the answer as well.

Just had a week in Devon ...had City T-shirt on most days had quite a lot of abuse from villa fans which I found most amusing.
Got home yesterday and took new Jack Russell puppy for a walk and was approached by a scouse couple who asked if they could stroke it to which I replied not if you support Liverpool the abuse then followed which I found hilarious wife didn't tho

Daniel Taylor has an article in the athletic today asking how/why City didn't suspend Mendy when he was arrested on suspicion of multiple Rapes and false imprisonment last November and to be honest I'd like to know the answer as well.
If Mendy is guilty and it is proven that he continued to attack women while on bail and while still working for City the club will have questions to answer. Let's see what happens.

I agree with you on that, doesn't sit right with me that the Club allowed him to carry on, business as usual with everything going on to be honest. I wrongly assumed it was to stop the Club getting done for wrongful dismissal or some other employment law but it would appear not. The short article below has some info from when Sunderland binned AJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.