Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no room for sentiment here, yes he could do a job at city with the league cup games and certain other fixtures like next week, other than that its thanks Yaya now it's time to move on,,,if we want to be up there then i'm afraid we have to be ruthless and point at the door, it's the end of an era at city we are now in transformation to some degree

Hasn't the Chinese transfer market closed? Thought I'd read that on here at some point.

Ahh that's unfortunate :(

Surely we can't have on the bench or not even making the squad... Hope something works in these 2 weeks

Pep is already showing us how single-minded he is. If anyone doesn't fit and won't shift, I can see him freezing them out of the core squad indefinitely and seeing who blinks first. We're not short of a bob or two and are well placed for a game of poker.

Yes if he follows Pep's instructions and be a good team member and not listen to his brother Kolo (?) for advice. He can be a great CB. He has all the READILY skills and football nous. He will be a tour de force in defense. Just imagine his surging runs and slicing through the opponents.

That was what Pep intended him to be at Barca.

Yaya has been a great servant to the club in my humble what-not, but time to let him go and move on... Pep appears to like a small, settled group of players and it's hard to see Yaya fitting in as things currently stand (big ego and big-mouthed agent), and he's too old to want to wait around quietly for his big chance.

If he was 5 years younger and 2 stone lighter I would love to see him in this team but unfortunately it's time for pastures new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.