Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya should really grab the Chinese money! They are only who can infact exceed his current wages

If they do prove to be disruptive then Pep simply won't have them anywhere near the 1st team of which we are already seeing with Nasri & Yaya. I wouldn't be surprised if they stay with us but don't feature at all, even in the league cup. What is it to Pep if they never play a game for us again if they aren't part of his thinking. If the players in this situation had any nowse about them whatsoever they would concentrate on playing their way out of the club with their stock as high as possible.

Pep has no doubt already made his decisions (Likely before he even started on his 1st day) and has back up from the club to do how he sees fit. He is a very experienced and astute man and has dealt with some of the worlds best players and their personalities so it's not something new for him to have to deal with effectively.

One thing we are seeing for sure is just how well he is dealing with this situation and it's fascinating to witness...

It's long overdue. I am a yaya fan especially for what he has done for us but his efforts have subsided and along with Nasri this won't be tolerated. He has realised Hart won't be able to do what he wants in the short time he needs him to do it and that Mangala and Denayer will never be good enough. I have no problem with any of this and it's best for all of these players are moved on.

Two years past his sell by date. Would be OK for 20mins here and there,but he is incapable of playing the high intensity football Guardiola wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.