Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wages have made him survive the chop.

Nobody will want to pay him that amount for him to stroll around for 90 mind.

Very sad to see yaya in this situation, he was in my opinion the most influential player of the past 10 years and without him we would not of achieved what we have, so to see him as half the player he was is sad, I hope it all ends well for city and yaya.

Even at the start of the summer there were plenty on here thinking we would get a significant fee for Yaya and saying we mustn't let him go on a free. Fucking if only, literally couldn't give him away.

Glad the club isnt paying his contract up..Hope he's never around the training ground or dressing room ever again..Think we can sustain his wages for another year while he becomes a spectator like the rest of us..A mercenary but one of the finest MFs ever.

Very sad to see yaya in this situation, he was in my opinion the most influential player of the past 10 years and without him we would not of achieved what we have, so to see him as half the player he was is sad, I hope it all ends well for city and yaya.

I agree. He's done so much for us we could have literally given him away as a reward, it would also save around £1m a month outlay. Maybe they feel he still has something to offer, I certainly hope so.

Even at the start of the summer there were plenty on here thinking we would get a significant fee for Yaya and saying we mustn't let him go on a free. Fucking if only, literally couldn't give him away.

We haven't given any way. We are actually paying clubs to take international players off our hands and play for them.

That's right we are paying other clubs to have international players play for them.

The precedent was set in previous years and all clubs in Europe know . It's going to be hard to move players off. I hope these compulsory buy clauses which some have talked about are watertight.

Anyway our signings all look bloody good this transfer window so can't be too critical.

thankfully he only has 1 yr left, his departure next summer alone will free up a lot of cash in wage bill for next summer signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.