Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can bang on all day about whether we should keep him or not but the sheer fact that he only plays when he feels like it should mean we bin him in the summer.

I was screaming at my stream for Fernandinho to get on the pitch. I'm not one for constantly slating the manager but what on fuckin' earth was Pellegrini watching, that he decided not to take Yaya off in the first 45-60 mins...? Same applies for Delph, of course, who is simply not a left winger.

He's been instrumental in our success in recent years and he is a legend in my eyes, but has run out of steam and looks disinterested. I would use him as an impact sub in these last games then tell him farewell in June.

Next Season... Looking doubtful

This Season... I think he's got one more moment left in him, off the bench to clinch it in Madrid! (Hopefully!)

He should've been played further forward last night and De Bruyne on the left as we were missing Silva and Nasri.

Must be very frustrating for Yaya to have the shackles strapped on him while the boss uses Delph as a left winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.