Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A legend. Ideally a squad player on a 2 year contract. However not sure he nor Pep would want that.

He should've been played further forward last night and De Bruyne on the left as we were missing Silva and Nasri.

Must be very frustrating for Yaya to have the shackles strapped on him while the boss uses Delph as a left winger.
Poor him, how frustrating ;)

I don't know of any fan who will agree that Yaya can now play in a two man midfield. We can see it so why can't Pellers? When I saw the team last night I thought Delph would play alongside Fernando leaving Navas, Yaya and KDB in front with Aguero up top. Why you would play Delph wide left and Yaya in a two is beyond me especially as we knew that with their win on Saturday Newastle would be up for a scrap. Totally beyond comprehension. Yes, Yaya does have a role but not in a two man midfield with defensive responsibilities.

No, get rid.

He turns it on and off like a tap and for that reason, he cant be trusted and its time to say thanks but goodbye.

If we allow players to undermine first Mancini and then Pellegrini with half arsed performances as and when they feel like it and then inflict them onto pep then we deserve everything that comes our way.

Huge clear out needed this summer.

seem to give less and less with each performance

personally would be for him being moved on as he slows our play down far too often

legend in his own right but we lack urgency to get the ball forward when he plays :(

A legend. Ideally a squad player on a 2 year contract. However not sure he nor Pep would want that.

Never going to happen. His agent would start bad mouthing saying Yaya is being disrespected for keeping him on the bench while Gundogan is playing. Yaya will second it by saying African players are ignored by Pep.

The way he played against Chelsea, yes. The way he played last night absolutely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.