Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon yaya has more control over his agent then people think. Interesting how seluk suddenly became very respectable toward pep when yaya decided to hold out for the season earlier this summer, gets left out of cl squad, suddenly he is let off the leash again. Might not tell him what to say, but think he tells him when to say it

I reckon yaya has more control over his agent then people think. Interesting how seluk suddenly became very respectable toward pep when yaya decided to hold out for the season earlier this summer, gets left out of cl squad, suddenly he is let off the leash again. Might not tell him what to say, but think he tells him when to say it
Yaya has said a few times that his agent speaks for him even when he was going on about the cake and the club not letting him see his brother,they are both prize twats

Dimitri Seluk: "if City don't win the CL then I hope that Pep has the balls to say that he was wrong to humiliate a great player like Yaya."
Dimitri Seluk: "This is Pep's decision and we must respect it. Yaya is a professional and so he will do everything he is asked to do."
Seluk: "Perhaps Pep will think he's good enough to play in the final 10' of a League Cup game against a 3rd division team. Yes, I'm joking."
Seluk: "Yaya will spend the season at City. He will not be leaving in January. He hopes that he will get the chance to prove himself."
Seluk: "If he wins the CL for City this season I will travel to England and I will say on TV that Pep is the best manager in the world."
Yaya could keep that fat cunts mouth shut with one phone call.

I'd be more than happy if he didn't feature again for City.

Bugs me when people get on Yaya's back because of his big mouthed agent. Agents are dickheads and Yaya is a footballer ...not a diplomat. Just expect crap from yerman. Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.