Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humiliating a great player like yaya?!?! I'm sure pep could give two fucks about "humiliating" him just wants to build a talented young squad to go forward and yaya doesn't fit into that anymore

Humiliating a great player like yaya?!?! I'm sure pep could give two fucks about "humiliating" him just wants to build a talented young squad to go forward and yaya doesn't fit into that anymore

If Yaya doesn't get his agent in check - he won't be involved with the first team for long. I honestly don't think Pep will allow a disruptive element undermine his squad.

How old are you? Fkin ten? Why taking sides? There are people in this thread talking about hatred of him, are you agreeing we hate our own players? That is what I was asking and then you start banging about compassionate leave and slander... Don't know wtf that had to do with anything tbh... You clearly got a bee in your bonnet about it. But do you hate him... no? Then fuckoff out of the convo.
Yes? Then fuckoff out of the convo cos I got no time for fans who hate our own

Yes I hate him--what he did after his brother died...I don't know what other response ANYONE could have. I would hate anyone in any situation who did what he did. He exposed himself as a sociopath. I tend to hate all sociopaths.

You have shown you don't know anything about Yaya's off field actions but that doesn't seem to keep you from commenting on them. I would suggest you keep your post's focused on his on field performance.

You have no time for fans who hate their own, but you have time for players who purposely try to damage your club? Are you really a fan of City?

I can't wait till Yaya leaves. Not cos of Yaya but so we can finally stop having to listen to his **** of an agent.

Who gets paid by Yaya to say the things he says. I can't believe people still think Yaya somehow isn't responsible for his agent's actions.

dont care what hes said or what his agent has said i will always love yaya
I'd rather not have the name of the club I support dragged through the mud by an egomaniac who only thinks of himself - but that's just me.

If Yaya doesn't get his agent in check - he won't be involved with the first team for long. I honestly don't think Pep will allow a disruptive element undermine his squad.

The way these agents go on you'd swear yaya was playing out of the goodness of his heart, the guy is paid millions for the job he's done and if they'd shut up he'd also leave a legend. But there we go he seems to be adamant to leave under a black cloud for a few extra bucks.

You can't see why people get on yayas back?
I can't see why people get on Yaya's back.

:-)

If he was as good as he once was there'd be no outrage. It's "cake rage" all over again.

On here there are the protected (see Sterling during the summer) and the targeted (see Yaya, Nasri and Kolorov until he mysteriously became good).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.