Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gets paid by Yaya to say the things he says. I can't believe people still think Yaya somehow isn't responsible for his agent's actions.
You assume responsibility for an agent's actions when you appoint them, it's part of the package.

Really want to see us win the CL now, not because I think King Cockroach will make good on his promise, but because it'll show him up.

Yaya Toure will look to sign a pre-contract agreement with another European club in January. [Daily Mail]
Dimitri Seluk: "They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Pep. Now they will support United."
Dimitri Seluk: "A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."
1f602.png

Seluk: "He will have many offers from clubs. China and America of course they want him but we will have offers from England and Europe."
Seluk: "Yaya is in very good shape, very good condition, I think he lost seven kilograms."
Seluk: "Maybe that’s not good enough for Guardiola, but then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn’t good enough for him."

Rent a gob is off again

Yaya Toure will look to sign a pre-contract agreement with another European club in January. [Daily Mail]
Dimitri Seluk: "They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Pep. Now they will support United."
Dimitri Seluk: "A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."
1f602.png

Seluk: "He will have many offers from clubs. China and America of course they want him but we will have offers from England and Europe."
Seluk: "Yaya is in very good shape, very good condition, I think he lost seven kilograms."
Seluk: "Maybe that’s not good enough for Guardiola, but then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn’t good enough for him."

Rent a gob is off again

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

He's an irrelevance now to be fair. Just glad his client won't be getting much more exposure from us. That'll keep his next pay more in line with his current abilities.

1f602.png

Rent a gob is off again

I wish we could f**k off both these egotistical greedy tossers today, I don't care how good a player Yaya has been for City he's past it, he doesn't give a shit about the club and is a leech and don't get me started on that agent of his.

I would rather send him in the jungle, at least itv might pay some towards his wages

Yaya could do a stint working in the Royal Mint in London, I'm sure he'd be in heaven seeing all the lolly, failing that he could always work at Slattery's, cakes galore.

I wish we could f**k off both these egotistical greedy tossers today, I don't care how good a player Yaya has been for City he's past it, he doesn't give a shit about the club and is a leech and don't get me started on that agent of his.
His agent is ensuring that pep will be keeping him out of the team for longer,permanently i hope,we don't need any passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.