Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we forcibly end his contract and get the lazy fucker and his gobshite agent out the door?

Legend in his day but as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

He's a fucking bellend. Don't care what he's done for us in the past, just let him rotten in the reserves.

Humiliating a great player like yaya?!?! I'm sure pep could give two fucks about "humiliating" him just wants to build a talented young squad to go forward and yaya doesn't fit into that anymore
Couldn't give two fucks....

Could give two fucks would mean he does care.

Why don't we just fuck him off if he's going to let his agency speak for him like this? Either way we have to pay him so do it, and get rid.

Yaya Toure will look to sign a pre-contract agreement with another European club in January. [Daily Mail]
Dimitri Seluk: "They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Pep. Now they will support United."
Dimitri Seluk: "A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."
1f602.png

Seluk: "He will have many offers from clubs. China and America of course they want him but we will have offers from England and Europe."
Seluk: "Yaya is in very good shape, very good condition, I think he lost seven kilograms."
Seluk: "Maybe that’s not good enough for Guardiola, but then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn’t good enough for him."

Rent a gob is off again
Gotta be worth a two week fine.

Send him to the u21's.

His agent, and so therefore Yaya, actually thinks that Yaya is bigger than the club and that the only reason we've achieved anything is because of him but the thick fucker can't see that THAT'S one of the main reasons why Pep wants rid. Fucking idiot.

Yaya Toure will look to sign a pre-contract agreement with another European club in January. [Daily Mail]
Dimitri Seluk: "They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Pep. Now they will support United."
Dimitri Seluk: "A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."
1f602.png

Seluk: "He will have many offers from clubs. China and America of course they want him but we will have offers from England and Europe."
Seluk: "Yaya is in very good shape, very good condition, I think he lost seven kilograms."
Seluk: "Maybe that’s not good enough for Guardiola, but then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn’t good enough for him."

Rent a gob is off again
So in a way even his agent is admitting he was over weight. I doubt we will lose any sleep over a potential change of allegiance from an entire continent - he really is a bell end (his agent that is) - still a good call from Pep "the King is dead, long live the King"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.