Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya Toure will look to sign a pre-contract agreement with another European club in January. [Daily Mail]
Dimitri Seluk: "They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Pep. Now they will support United."
Dimitri Seluk: "A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."
1f602.png

Seluk: "He will have many offers from clubs. China and America of course they want him but we will have offers from England and Europe."
Seluk: "Yaya is in very good shape, very good condition, I think he lost seven kilograms."
Seluk: "Maybe that’s not good enough for Guardiola, but then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn’t good enough for him."

Rent a gob is off again

And why exactly did he have 7kg to shift in the first place?

On the field he has been a big part of our success but as a man he is a twat and should never have stayed this long

I have never met him personally so I wouldn't know, but I do know someone who has done (fairly regular, non football related) work for him and I know that that person does not share the same opinion about him as a person as you do.

Not much class being shown on here by some of the posters

Another do gooder.

He's a twat. Period. End of.

Anything he has done on the pitch has, yet again, been surpassed by words of it. And don't try and convince me that Yaya doesn't know because it'll never happen.

The more we develop under Pep the clearer his management style is becoming. There is no 'i' in team and as far as I can see he has shifted the c###s and the cliques right out the back door.

Finally a manager with a pair of bollocks.

I have never met him personally so I wouldn't know, but I do know someone who has done (fairly regular, non football related) work for him and I know that that person does not share the same opinion about him as a person as you do.
Well he says his agent speaks for him so i deduce from that he is a twat,i dare say he is ok when not talking about city

Does this person make cakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.