Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much class being shown on here by some of the posters
We're City supporters. His agent, and by association Yaya himself are doing the club a huge disservice yet you think we should let that slide because he was our best player two years ago?
Nah, you're alright, mate.

We're City supporters. His agent, and by association Yaya himself are doing the club a huge disservice yet you think we should let that slide because he was our best player two years ago?
Nah, you're alright, mate.

I don't think Pep, the club hierarchy or anyone else gives a shit about Seluk or what he says.
If Yaya comes on the pitch again for city I will not be thinking about Seluk, but instead I will be supporting the blues - all 11 of them.

So Seluk now says that City will lose third world support by the way they are treating Yaya. Well if this means groups of villagers grouped around a communal TV screen and discovering teams called Man U and Littlepool then I won't be arsed one bit.

I don't think Pep, the club hierarchy or anyone else gives a shit about Seluk or what he says.
If Yaya comes on the pitch again for city I will not be thinking about Seluk, but instead I will be supporting the blues - all 11 of them.
I think you're wrong. I think the manager and the hierarchy would rather not have the club dragged through the mud and an agent come out with the shite he has.
I'd have a severe mistrust of anybody who claims to be a blue and thinks there's nothing untoward with what's being said.
Of course he'll be supported on the pitch, it's counterproductive to do anything but. It doesn't stop me thinking a lot less of the man than I did a couple of years ago. In fact I'd be happy never to see him in a blue shirt again.

Yeah they do. That is why they were edging him towards the door marked do one and he's not going to have anything to do with the first team starting line up this season.

Pep cares a huge amount about attitude and has named checked his agent already this season.

We are fucked now that most of Africa will be cheating the rags on pmsl.

Seluk is pure comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.