Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way we have pretty much ignored his existence. The odd 10 mins here and there adds insult to injury to yaya and seluk. Although I'm sure the 10 mins here and there will be given to the youth towards the end of the year

I thought we were having just one thread on each player? The same discussion is being had on two threads here, and it means I've got to waste valuable time keeping track of half the shite being talked....for the love of God, think of the kids.

I thought we were having just one thread on each player? The same discussion is being had on two threads here, and it means I've got to waste valuable time keeping track of half the shite being talked....for the love of God, think of the kids.
The shite being talked is by Yaya's agent. We're just reacting to said shite. If there was no shite being thrown at the club by the shite agent you wouldn't have to keep track of the shite on both threads.

The shite being talked is by Yaya's agent. We're just reacting to said shite. If there was no shite being thrown at the club by the shite agent you wouldn't have to keep track of the shite on both threads.
I get that the agent is talking shite. To be honest, I'm stunned that anyone reacts to it any more. However, surely one thread is enough?

When you think about what he has done for us on the pitch, Yaya should going down as a City legend. It's such a shame that Yaya and his agent are a pair of fucking knobends. Can't wait for his contract to expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.