Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure nacho will gain us plenty of support from his continent over the next decade

Is Yaya's agent directly talking to get a pay off?
Talking like this won't get him any more game time, in fact it could rule out him getting any...
Maybe even removed from training with the first team...
Instead of being happy to sit on the bench & collect his wages, he wants his money & a release!
Fml how can he even be classed as a city legend in the future behaving like this

His agent is good for comedy value - I will miss him.

We are fucked now that most of Africa will be cheating the rags on pmsl.

Seluk is pure comedy gold.
We'll never get to 659millon fans this way.

Yaya, as some of us said should have been turfed after the cake shitstorm his fucking agent manufactured.

He's happy to sit pulling £1m or so a month doing fuck all just like he did fuck all on the pitch for most of the last 2 seasons. How much money does this waster and his idiot agent need (without hopefully sounding racist) he could probably buy half of the Ivory Coast with what we've paid him.

I'd have him nowhere near the first team or even the kids just fuck him off on gardening leave, luckily we can afford it.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

How has his agent maintained such a high level of moronity and unprofessionalism whille maintaining a ridiculously lucrative client base?
Client base? He only represents Yaya doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.