Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Yaya's agent directly talking to get a pay off?
Talking like this won't get him any more game time, in fact it could rule out him getting any...
Maybe even removed from training with the first team...
Instead of being happy to sit on the bench & collect his wages, he wants his money & a release!
Fml how can he even be classed as a city legend in the future behaving like this

We should hold his registration until the last minute. Let him train alone - keep him away from the first team squad and pay him whatever he is owed. He was an amazing player but his agents behaviour is beyond a joke and we need to lay a marker down re standards of behaviour, respect and conduct - and in certain Pep has this in hand. To be fair to Yaya he arrived at a time when we threw money about to hire quality - so to some extent we helped create the monster but we have to move on and rinsing us for every last penny cannot be condoned or tolerated. We should never deal with this agent again.

We should hold his registration until the last minute. Let him train alone - keep him away from the first team squad and pay him whatever he is owed. He was an amazing player but his agents behaviour is beyond a joke and we need to lay a marker down re standards of behaviour, respect and conduct - and in certain Pep has this in hand. To be fair to Yaya he arrived at a time when we threw money about to hire quality - so to some extent we helped create the monster but we have to move on and rinsing us for every last penny cannot be condoned or tolerated. We should never deal with this agent again.

Don't think he has any other clients? In fact I don't even think he's a licenced agent.

So Seluk has got his way then, creaming every last pound out of us whilst his client Yaya Stagnates for a season, omitted from champions league squad, and most probably won't start any league games, maybe the odd league cup appearance. All for the greed of 200k plus a week for doing next to nothing.

How fucking sad and pathetic has this sad sorry saga become, I despair.

Yaya Toure. Our own Cantona like catalytic player we loved and respected for helping us to win trophies, silencing those gobby rags to pull down their pathetic 30 odd years banner. For those breathtaking free kicks, his Bison strength barnstorming runs, shoulder charging any player brave enough to challenge before picking his spot on goal to unleash a thunderbolt, or a deftly placed lob. The Ya ya ya ya Toure chants after he won us the FA cup. I sang that chant in jubilation with other blues in the Green man until my voice was fucking hoarse!

The man was and should still be regarded as a living Legend for what he has done, but since cake gate and other nonsensical outbursts that Yaya has allowed this gob shite to get over to the all too gleeful press, they between them have collaborated to extract every last fuckin penny out of the club whilst tarnishing the good name of MCFC in doing so.

I'll never forget the magic moments of the big man, but for my aforementioned reasons, he will leave the club a Leg-end in my eyes...

Last edited:
cant help but agree with the sentiments here; a great player but a tarnished memory.

Whether he's picked or not, Yaya is a paid employee of the club and should abide by certain standards with regards to representing the club in a positive and professional manner. Now obviously Seluk is not an employee of the club but he is paid by Yaya, so the things he says reflect on Yaya. There ought to be something in a players contract that allow for sacking due to gross misconduct brought on by this sort of thing, which means he could go now as a free agent to the highest bidder and we don't have to pay him any more.
As much as I despise the agent, Yaya has the power to stop all this shit from him, but he doesn't.

Haha was at that game Colin hendry took some right abuse ,did he score?
Me too, about 18 years old, stood there on a dilapidated terrace, surrounded by 20ft high wire fencing, wondering if ALL lower league clubs did weird "whooshing" noises at goal kicks, and Yep, he took lots of sh*t, and Yep he scored. :)

Whether he's picked or not, Yaya is a paid employee of the club and should abide by certain standards with regards to representing the club in a positive and professional manner. Now obviously Seluk is not an employee of the club but he is paid by Yaya, so the things he says reflect on Yaya. There ought to be something in a players contract that allow for sacking due to gross misconduct brought on by this sort of thing, which means he could go now as a free agent to the highest bidder and we don't have to pay him any more.
As much as I despise the agent, Yaya has the power to stop all this shit from him, but he doesn't.
Good points mate

The problem is his agent represents so many top players. Yes he's a turd but cutting your nose off to spite your face doesn't help you in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.