Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is his agent represents so many top players. Yes he's a turd but cutting your nose off to spite your face doesn't help you in football.
Are you talking about Yaya's agent? I don't believe he represents any other players does he?

Can we forcibly end his contract and get the lazy fucker and his gobshite agent out the door?

Legend in his day but as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Two summers ago we could have. Not now unfortunately.

His agent is an utter **** with rag tendencies, Yaya has no role in the team any more despite his previous achievements, which are to be applauded long and loud. I suspect Pep sees him as a disruptive influence with a rogue agent, intent on slagging the club at every turn.. Its time he was told to go and find another club, I doubt he will ever wear our colours again.
He has been one of best buys ever though, in his prime, pogba couldn't lace his boots..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.