Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to sit down with Seluk for a game of poker, his latest is a cracker. He says the rags want to sign Yaya when his contract ends. Haha.

I'd love to sit down with Seluk for a game of poker, his latest is a cracker. He says the rags want to sign Yaya when his contract ends. Haha.

Would be funny seeing Pogba and Toure in a midfield-twosome. New level in hanging your back four out to dry.

The utter ridiculous cretin says there are now many fans in Africa who say they won't be watching any game with City playing. Now he's just making shit up to make the situation worse than it really is.

The utter ridiculous cretin says there are now many fans in Africa who say they won't be watching any game with City playing. Now he's just making shit up to make the situation worse than it really is.
I doubt Africa is the number one market Soriano is ear marking to monetise the support base.

I suspect a few Nigerians might be showing some interest in us this season.

I get what you're referring to but could we really have sacked him on the back of that?
There's no doubt that coming off his 2013/14 season, City could have flogged him for a big bit of cash. At the time, I said I thought he should never play for us again. The way he dragged City's name through the mud was nothing short of unacceptable. That's a case where in FM I would have told him to fire his agent.. unfortunately that works in FM and not very often in real life. Either way, I'd have given him an ultimatum though -- ditch Seluk or leave.

There's no doubt that coming off his 2013/14 season, City could have flogged him for a big bit of cash. At the time, I said I thought he should never play for us again. The way he dragged City's name through the mud was nothing short of unacceptable. That's a case where in FM I would have told him to fire his agent.. unfortunately that works in FM and not very often in real life. Either way, I'd have given him an ultimatum though -- ditch Seluk or leave.

Who would have realistically paid his wages if we did want rid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.