Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't take away from the point that his bullshit could actually be doing his client more harm than good.
I don't think it has any effect one way or the other. Again, I'll take you back to Raheem. When he was leaving Pool his agent was fiesty and said the kind of things a players present club will deem disrespectful. But the club that values the services seldom worry about that.

The key part of Seluk statement is the pointing out of all of Yaya's options. China, US, Italy and other Prem clubs. That's what the interested clubs hear. All the bad talk about Pep is to the prospecting club simply beef btw Pep and Seluk. Has nothing to do with them.

Again I repeat, Sterling's agent had some choice words for Rogers last year. Don't think Txiki was busy going, oh I don't think we want this circus.

Simply put, life doesn't work like that.

I don't think it has any effect one way or the other. Again, I'll take you back to Raheem. When he was leaving Pool his agent was fiesty and said the kind of things a players present club will deem disrespectful. But the club that values the services seldom worry about that.

The key part of Seluk statement is the pointing out of all of Yaya's options. China, US, Italy and other Prem clubs. That's what the interested clubs hear. All the bad talk about Pep is to the prospecting club simply beef btw Pep and Seluk. Has nothing to do with them.

Again I repeat, Sterling's agent had some choice words for Rogers last year. Don't think Txiki was busy going, oh I don't think we want this circus.

Simply put, life doesn't work like that.

I'm not referring to Pep, I'm referring to his slagging off of Marwood, Txiki, Soriano, the club in general.

If it was me in charge of recruitment at a potential suitor I'd be taking that into consideration, weighing up whether it was worth signing the player if his mouthpiece has a habit of throwing shit at the club he plays for.

I know you don't want to give ground here Dax but surely you can see that the circus he creates may put off any potential suitor.

On the contrary, you guys are the ones trying to live in an utopian reality. Here in the real world, it comes with the process.
No it doesn't. Not with any other player. Did you see Nasri's agent kicking off or Hart's?

We are the ones calling it like it is in the real world and it seems to upset you when people label Yaya for what he is being and allowing.

Get real, Yaya doesn't give a fuck about you, me or City. He's a highly paid mercenary and he did many great things for the club, to further his own career. Super. We are grateful for that but he's ruining his own legacy and the only person that seems upset by that is you.

I'm not referring to Pep, I'm referring to his slagging off of Marwood, Txiki, Soriano, the club in general.

If it was me in charge of recruitment at a potential suitor I'd be taking that into consideration, weighing up whether it was worth signing the player if his mouthpiece has a habit of throwing shit at the club he plays for.

I know you don't want to give ground here Dax but surely you can see that the circus he creates may put off any potential suitor.
Yes I can see how a potential suitor can be put off.

I'm just of the opinion that the agents who do these kinds of things the most often also have the most clients.

That's bollocks and built on the false premise that Seluk is drumming up a market.

If anything Seluk is reducing the market as clubs don't like expensive trouble makers with agents that kick off every two minutes.

There's a reason Pep has referred to Seluk and no other agents since his unveiling.

The club would have loved it if Yaya had moved on in the summer but they had no takers.
I stand by all of this Dax.

Yes I can see how a potential suitor can be put off.

I'm just of the opinion that the agents who do these kinds of things the most often also have the most clients.
So why does Seluk have one client?

He's the only agent in the press every ten minutes for one player, time after time.

No it doesn't. Not with any other player. Did you see Nasri's agent kicking off or Hart's?

We are the ones calling it like it is in the real world and it seems to upset you when people label Yaya for what he is being and allowing.

Get real, Yaya doesn't give a fuck about you, me or City. He's a highly paid mercenary and he did many great things for the club, to further his own career. Super. We are grateful for that but he's ruining his own legacy and the only person that seems upset by that is you.
It doesn't upset me when people label Yaya. It's the uneven treatment that upsets me. I like fairness.

For what its worth, none of our players give a fuck about you or me. So that's a redundant point. All our players are highly paid professionals who would all leave if we asked them.to do it for free. So no, they don't love City like a fan. I reckon most have enjoyed there success here, and appreciate the support. But it's w job for all of them.

Nigel epitomizes this idea. He played his heart out for City and loved it here. But the minute we were offering a deal below his expectations, he made for the exit door. They all will in that scenario. So labeling one a mercenary (silly goobers comment by the way). It's a fucking job and they all do it for a pay. In the absence of which they'll leave.

I can't wait to see the back of him now.
Other than greed,there was no reason for him to stay beyond this summer - surely,at his stage of life,playing football should have been the priority?

A shame its ending like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.