Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You confused Seluk with someone else. Possibly Mino.

Problem is that its cunts like that get inside players heads including some of our own. What you have to realise SWP is these cunts are gangasta's who have no morals or rules. Its almost like legalised hookers that they are pimping out for a lot of cash. It would please me nothing more than to see the club do a full Farage at the MEP meeting with Seluk. But then he would probably go out of his way to tap up our players and shit back on us that's how they work.

Last edited:
I think the club is quite happy with what his agent is doing. They can do without the disparaging remarks, but in general they are probably rooting for the agent's success.
That's bollocks and built on the false premise that Seluk is drumming up a market.

If anything Seluk is reducing the market as clubs don't like expensive trouble makers with agents that kick off every two minutes.

There's a reason Pep has referred to Seluk and no other agents since his unveiling.

The club would have loved it if Yaya had moved on in the summer but they had no takers.

Problem is that its cunts like that get inside players heads including some of our own. What you have to realise SWP is these cunts are gangasta's who have no morals or rules. Its almost like legalised hookers that they are pimping out for a lot of cash. It would please me nothing more than to see the club do a full Farage at the MEP meeting with Seluk. But then he would probably go out of his way to tap up our players and shit back on us that's how they work.
Yes that's fine but Seluk is a one player agent and that's only because he's been a semi father figure to him.

It's not like he has a stable of good players like other agents.

Seluk is an ungrateful greedy ****. That's pretty much all there is to it.
His client was handsomely paid, still is, and in turn made a lot of money for the greedy **** that Seluk is. Instead of being appreciative he wants more and more.
As for Yaya, he is a City legend for all he helped us achieve, however I cant help feeling that he should be telling his agent to give his mouth a little bit of a rest. Can he not think for himself ? The sooner this ends the better, that way we can appreciate his contribution to our history.

Really? I don't get that feeling at all. I'd imagine any self respecting club would rather not have a gobshite sounding off when he doesn't get his way. This isn't the WWE.
Almost all agents are gibshits when they dont get their way. Raz's agent was on Liverpool's as in the midst of us trying to sign him. Raiola is known to be a gobshits sometimes. Doesn't stop top teams from signing his players.

Gobshits agents are a part and parcel of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.