Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think he'd act with some kind of dignity in doing so wouldn't you.
I find the hate for Yaya nauseating and clearly unequally metted out.

I can't stand his agent, but outside his excessive bluster, all he is really doing is trying to stump up a market for Yaya - I.e. His job.

Seeing as most want Yaya gone, and his agent is doing his damnedest to get him a deal somewhere else. I think he and those who want Yaya gone are actually on the same side.

It folks would just stop, take a Second and think about it rather than pull out a knife on autopilot anytime Yaya comes up :(

You also have to abide by the club's rules and he's treading a fine line. But it's only himself he's hurting.
I think the club is quite happy with what his agent is doing. They can do without the disparaging remarks, but in general they are probably rooting for the agent's success.

I can't stand his agent, but outside his excessive bluster, all he is really doing is trying to stump up a market for Yaya - I.e. His job.

Seeing as most want Yaya gone, and his agent is doing his damnedest to get him a deal somewhere else. I think he and those who want Yaya gone are actually on the same side.

It folks would just stop, take a Second and think about it rather than pull out a knife on autopilot anytime Yaya comes up :(
I don't hate him. I've just lost a lot of respect for him. His agent is directly accusing the club of wrongdoing and dragging our name through the mud in an attempt to eek out a final payday for his client. That might work for his client but it certainly doesn't work for Manchester City.

I've no issue with him doing his job but he's not just doing his job, he's slagging off members of our hierarchy any chance he gets, for me that's completely unnecessary and probably diminishing his chances of getting a deal elsewhere.

I don't hate him. I've just lost a lot of respect for him. His agent is directly accusing the club of wrongdoing and dragging our name through the mud in an attempt to eek out a final payday for his client. That might work for his client but it certainly doesn't work for Manchester City.
Really, no one takes thrse agent accusations seriously. All it does is give whoever wants Yaya a talking bonus point of 'hey come to us, we'll treat you like a star' claim.

Nothing here is new or unique.

I've no issue with him doing his job but he's not just doing his job, he's slagging off members of our hierarchy any chance he gets, for me that's completely unnecessary and probably diminishing his chances of getting a deal elsewhere.
It probably does neither. Agents slagbodf top team managers all the time, it's irrelevant.

It probably does neither. Agents slagbodf top team managers all the time, it's irrelevant.

You think? I'd be inclined to think twice about signing someone that brings that circus act with them.

Really, no one takes thrse agent accusations seriously. All it does is give whoever wants Yaya a talking bonus point of 'hey come to us, we'll treat you like a star' claim.

Nothing here is new or unique.
Really? I don't get that feeling at all. I'd imagine any self respecting club would rather not have a gobshite sounding off when he doesn't get his way. This isn't the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.