Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sight of him thundering down on goal virtually diminished over the last couple of years!

"I can't really blame him" Really? Well I can mate. A multi millionaire who's fucking stealing a living at the club, represented by an avaricious c££t of an agent who's more stubborn than the average shit stain on a white towel in a 30 degree wash!

You won't find anyone on here that hates Yaya more than me...but we gave him the contract. He is not stealing a living; he is seeing out his contract. As a ridiculously rich man, it does seem odd that he wants to piss away what's left of his career but that is his call...and honestly is anyone surprised considering his character?

At present he does correct I'm talking future transfers.

I am sure that players are lining up to work with Seluk [sarcasm]. He was successful with Yaya because Yaya was a one of the kind midfielder and we were willing to swallow his shit to get Yaya for when we had to pay over the going rate for talent. No player in his right mind will go near that guy after the shit show of the last 4 years.

I find the hate for Yaya nauseating and clearly unequally metted out.

I can't stand his agent, but outside his excessive bluster, all he is really doing is trying to stump up a market for Yaya - I.e. His job.

Seeing as most want Yaya gone, and his agent is doing his damnedest to get him a deal somewhere else. I think he and those who want Yaya gone are actually on the same side.

It folks would just stop, take a Second and think about it rather than pull out a knife on autopilot anytime Yaya comes up :(

What about what he did after his brother died. You have been defending this piece of shit for a long time. How do you defend using the death of your younger brother to get a move/payraise?

Yes I can see how a potential suitor can be put off.

I'm just of the opinion that the agents who do these kinds of things the most often also have the most clients.

And that is why in this particular case you are wrong, even if in general you are right.

It doesn't upset me when people label Yaya. It's the uneven treatment that upsets me. I like fairness.

For what its worth, none of our players give a fuck about you or me. So that's a redundant point. All our players are highly paid professionals who would all leave if we asked them.to do it for free. So no, they don't love City like a fan. I reckon most have enjoyed there success here, and appreciate the support. But it's w job for all of them.

Nigel epitomizes this idea. He played his heart out for City and loved it here. But the minute we were offering a deal below his expectations, he made for the exit door. They all will in that scenario. So labeling one a mercenary (silly goobers comment by the way). It's a fucking job and they all do it for a pay. In the absence of which they'll leave.

Name one player besides Tevez who has acted in this manner since Bobby got here.?

You won't find anyone on here that hates Yaya more than me...but we gave him the contract. He is not stealing a living; he is seeing out his contract. As a ridiculously rich man, it does seem odd that he wants to piss away what's left of his career but that is his call...and honestly is anyone surprised considering his character?

I call bullshit on this one pal, read my posts for the last 2-3 years, trust me you don't even come close.

Yaya has served us well and will be a club legend, but i have had enough with his agent, yaya isnt a kid that he does not have any control over his agent who can drag us through dirt whenever he pleases, if yaya wants to stay first he should give a shut up call to his agent and work like everyone else works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.