Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about what he did after his brother died. You have been defending this piece of shit for a long time. How do you defend using the death of your younger brother to get a move/payraise?
I don't think I do that.

Mancini: "We [Inter] had almost sealed Yaya's purchase a year ago, then he preferred not to betray Manchester City, where I took him."
Mancini: "Toure, like Ibra, is one of those players who can make the difference, who can change the outcome of a season by themselves."

As much as i love bobby he must be talking about the yaya he remembers and not like he is now

So the clubs having agreed a fee for the transfer - Yaya and his agent realized they'd be out of pocket by moving so Yaya backed out and decided to dedicate a year to walking football and increasing his body mass index.

You won't find anyone on here that hates Yaya more than me...but we gave him the contract. He is not stealing a living; he is seeing out his contract. As a ridiculously rich man, it does seem odd that he wants to piss away what's left of his career but that is his call...and honestly is anyone surprised considering his character?

Hate Yaya? Seriously? Give your head a wobble! Sometimes I do wonder about the mental state of some City fans.

Hate Yaya? Seriously? Give your head a wobble! Sometimes I do wonder about the mental state of some City fans.
Yep, pandering to a man like a love sick puppy after he's spent two years taking the piss. I often wonder myself.

He is not stealing a living; he is seeing out his contract.

Yes but in the summer he was actively looking for other clubs and then something changed.

Did City put a block on him going to another English club and he threw his toys out of the pram?

I don't believe the article in the Mail.

Not that he'll give two solid gold shits but he'll never go down as a legend for me.

Describing the City greats of yesteryear to my grandkids, when I'd get to Yaya I'd have to to prefix it with "he was a bit of a **** but..."

So I'll leave it out. Some of the best performances I've seen in a City shirt and some great goals, same as Tevez. But 'legend' is a term I'll reserve for players who do that whilst conducting themselves as anything other than a knob.

His god complex would have been far better suited to that 'team' being built down the road.

Daily mirror setting new low standard s in journalism the headline yaya toures agent mino raiola slams pep.
Its been up for an hour now wonder when they will spot it ?

You won't find anyone on here that hates Yaya more than me...but we gave him the contract. He is not stealing a living; he is seeing out his contract. As a ridiculously rich man, it does seem odd that he wants to piss away what's left of his career but that is his call...and honestly is anyone surprised considering his character?
Never said I hate Yaya. He is stealing a living IMO, as he has had the chance to go elsewhere, but chose not to, knowing he'd have very little opportunity to play under Pep this season.

I've said enough on this topic at the moment, nothing else to say right now.

Hates? How can anyone hate Yaya?

Fair enough disagree with his motives or his actions, but hate?

And to be fair to him, he did tell us he wanted to leave two years ago so it's not like we didn't have any warning about the last two seasons. His legs have gone, he knew it two years ago, that title winning season will have taken a lot out of him as he knew it was his swansong and he put everything into it, he was immense but that was the end. He went a strange way of telling us he wanted to leave and the club refused. That's the club's fault, not Yaya's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.