Doesn't sound like its going well...

de niro said:
We had a great afternoon, no bother, went back out at night to the England bar and all was well. We were singing song and having a beer as per. Me and Jess went off to grab a bite only 100 yards away. Heard nothing but when we got back everywhere is shut and the blues had moved on, we could hear them way down the street .a copper told us to be wary so I thought I'm catching them up, safety in numbers etc. turns out that blues had and still attacking blues ffs, some right shiners.as all bars were closed we were hearded back to the hotel of which I was relieved.
Heard one lad had been picked off in an ally by Napoli fans, he was taken to hospital after collapsing, according to his mates no one was allowed to travel with him.

There will be more trouble today. It it will be blue on blue.
Hope you and your daughter stay safe DN.
I see the knuckle draggers are giving the club and country a glowing reputation. Traveling a thousand miles or so to fight each other?! You can just see now that their aggression is going to get innocent blues into trouble.

Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
We had a great afternoon, no bother, went back out at night to the England bar and all was well. We were singing song and having a beer as per. Me and Jess went off to grab a bite only 100 yards away. Heard nothing but when we got back everywhere is shut and the blues had moved on, we could hear them way down the street .a copper told us to be wary so I thought I'm catching them up, safety in numbers etc. turns out that blues had and still attacking blues ffs, some right shiners.as all bars were closed we were hearded back to the hotel of which I was relieved.
Heard one lad had been picked off in an ally by Napoli fans, he was taken to hospital after collapsing, according to his mates no one was allowed to travel with him.

I see the knuckle draggers are giving the club and country a glowing reputation. Traveling a thousand miles or so to fight each other?! You can just see now that their aggression is going to get innocent blues into trouble.
....and this bad behaviour will now make it more difficult for us guys staying in the city...they went to sorrento to stay safe and have behaved badly and this will raise tensions in the city.....so far it hasn't made the local news in Napoli...but what did I say about the bush telegraph....
There is still no news of hospital admissions or police statements in Naples....the 3 lines of news on the Positano website looks like it was lifted straight off Bluemoon.....disegard that....When I hear anything official with police statements I'll post,,,,but it sounds more and more like a pissed minority have behaved badly in one of the safest poshest areas here.

Guys/Gals - i think you should all understand when postes say 'blues on blues' they mean Napoli (BLUES) on City (BLUES)

pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
de niro said:

....and this bad behaviour will now make it more difficult for us guys staying in the city...they went to sorrento to stay safe and have behaved badly and this will raise tensions in the city.....so far it hasn't made the local news in Napoli...but what did I say about the bush telegraph....
There is still no news of hospital admissions or police statements in Naples....the 3 lines of news on the Positano website looks like it was lifted straight off Bluemoon.....disegard that....When I hear anything official with police statements I'll post,,,,but it sounds more and more like a pissed minority have behaved badly in one of the safest poshest areas here.
That's exactly what it sounds like mate. Thing is though all it takes is for like-minded idiots from the Napoli fans to hear about it to get them thinking, 'these cunts are up for it', and that's when the innocents will get hurt.

Thai said:
Guys/Gals - i think you should all understand when postes say 'blues on blues' they mean Napoli (BLUES) on City (BLUES)
Are you sure about that???

pete1201 said:
Thai said:
Are you sure about that???
I was vainly hoping that was the case, but know De Niro is too intelligent not to realise what blue on blue actually means, and that's friendly forces against friendly forces - so it must be City v City! If true, then they're knobs.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This is what you get when tickets go open sale.

Always attracts dickheads.

This is what you get when you have a bunch of wankers following the club who think that they are "proper big time" and the rest of the fans are beneath them because they "aren't proper". Division breeds conflict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.