Doesn't sound like its going well...

Bilboblue said:
stimo said:
Bilboblue said:
fucking typical, you should work for The Sun.
hes only relaying info, some posters on here have mates or family members over there and will want to keep updated.

And I will be there tomorrow, no need for such sensationalism.
you arent there so how do you know what he is saying is being sensationalised?

Bilboblue said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Just got a text from a lad out in Sorrento, seems some little twats on scooters attacked a blue outside a coffee shop, not sure if it was football related or not, said he was told he may of been slashed but not sure!!!!he sad theres been trouble in different places for over an hour, and the coppers are shit!!!!! a bar tender told him earlier that there was a mob of over 200 Ultrus that had come from naples!!!! He says it is fucking dodgy as fuck!! and this is not even Naples FFS!!!!

Fuck knows whats going on!!!!!! stick together blues!!!!!

What you on about????? Prick!!!!

Bluemanc1968 said:
Bilboblue said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Just got a text from a lad out in Sorrento, seems some little twats on scooters attacked a blue outside a coffee shop, not sure if it was football related or not, said he was told he may of been slashed but not sure!!!!he sad theres been trouble in different places for over an hour, and the coppers are shit!!!!! a bar tender told him earlier that there was a mob of over 200 Ultrus that had come from naples!!!! He says it is fucking dodgy as fuck!! and this is not even Naples FFS!!!!

Fuck knows whats going on!!!!!! stick together blues!!!!!

Such eloquence, and written twice too.

Stimo, the amount of exclamation marks gave it away

Born to be Blue said:
andrewmswift said:
andrewmswift said:
FFS putting everyone else in danger, sad.

Caveat: if this is indeed what happened.
Not saying the Blues caused it pal, lots of intimidation going on. The ale didn't do much for any diplomatic response. Italian old bill were shite.

Ah OK. Thought I may have read that wrong. Apologies to all. This sort of fan violence is shocking to me.

citysince88 said:
So Some Napoli Ultras have travelled to where our fans have been told to congregate in order to be more safe. Cheeky bastards.
Got to say I remain sceptical...its like saying the boys from Egham in Surrey took on Chelsea...and I dn't really see that Napoli Ultras wuld be arsed to drive all the way out to Sorrento...a substantial drive. Is this booze and hearsay or fact? I was with Napoli Ultras this morning and they didnt think there would be large scale bother...just the odd twats.
We need to hear directly from Sorrento.

When will Napoli be banned from European football? For this to happen 3 times (or more?) in a year is atrocious.

got loads of my facebook saying their sat in the hotels under police advice watching the ambulances go past left right and centre and are scared for their lives!!!

Bilboblue said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Bilboblue said:

Such eloquence, and written twice too.

Stimo, the amount of exclamation marks gave it away
there is an awful lot ill give you that. stay safe and if not, stay in numbers. theyre used to seeing visiting fans shit scared, the handy lads on spikes trip will fend off any trouble hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.