Doesn't sound like its going well...

BlueBoy85 said:
andrewmswift said:
mmadave1 said:
heard two of our boys have been stabbed.its a disgrace!

source?

Its bullshit!

Kids saying it on Twitter.
But if true would not be altogether surprising. There are a few people on Twitter talking to people out there, not saying this makes everything said on there gospel but wouldn't exactly be a shock if it has happened sadly.

Slicker than som

I'm on about after the game I know most of then are nobs what I'm getting at is the lads looked innocently walking away from the ground and were attacked loads of people on the thread have been saying spikes lot will stand there ground but it's the innocent people who getting it by the sounds of it

And I aint saying spikes lot are looking for it either lol

Our kid just called,, told by the police to go back to hotel in Sorrento as its gone off in the town, 4 of them walking back been had by around 20 its,, helmets, rocks and bottles... one of the lads got his head smashed with a rock or something and is in hospital... all had to run a gauntlet to get back to safety of hotel... now our kid is a big loud lad, and I’ve never heard him sound so shuck up b4... horribal twats

Born to be Blue said:
In hotel in Sorrento. Got a bit naughty back there. A few blues pissed up looking for it . Not sure if local Italians but certainly played to script - looking to pick off ones or two's. Saw one lad down. Don't know details. Might be a couple of black eyes in morning. No blades what I know of.
Pissed up in Naples and looking for it?? If true, how stoopid can one be?? FFS Jesus wept!!!

It was 20/30 of them who tried to storm the Eastlands

have I just read this?
Only joined plenty pages into the thread because by then you can generally catch the drift in 2 pages, but that one has thrown me a bit

stadium or pub, I doubt it

Halfpenny said:
BlueBoy85 said:
andrewmswift said:

Its bullshit!

Kids saying it on Twitter.
But if true would not be altogether surprising. There are a few people on Twitter talking to people out there, not saying this makes everything said on there gospel but wouldn't exactly be a shock if it has happened sadly.

Yeh I wouldn't be surprised. But it's all guess work at the minute. You shouldn't even be mentioning stuff like that unless you absolutely know about it? It just makes everything worse than what it is and most of the stuff that has been said is all unconfirmed.

Hope the reports are not true, be safe blues and lets hope we kick there asses on the pitch tomorrow

In the meanwhile, Balo is going around the city center with his gf...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=34678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=re ... izia=34678</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.