Doesn't sound like its going well...

mcfcirlam said:
Everyone has an opinion but to knock Spikes trip is uncalled for.

Been with him twice this year and the organisation is fantastic.

To come out of the stadium in Munich and directed to the coach park without getting lost was fantastic.

We dont have flight delays on the way home because the plane is waiting from the moment it lands.

200 of us had to check in hotel in Aris and everyone was back in the bar within 30 minutes of arriving.

Information is loud and clear and he leaves nothing to chance.

I respect the fact that fans want to travel independently but this doesnt mean the organised trips are coming in for some unnessessary critisism.

If fans want to go to the Irish bar and sing with a crowd then this to me is great as its what i like.

If you want to do other things then do them.

Without Spike and Thomas Cook we wouldnt get the good following we get.

Good luck to ALL Blues in Naples today, stick together, we all support the same team, no seperate factions, we are MAN CITY.

It makes me sad to hear there is trouble between City fans.

If its getting out of hand then the "BLUE ALLIANCE" and any other groups sprouting up should be scrapped immediatley.

It makes no difference whether you have supported for 40 years or 40 minutes noone is better or worse than anyone else.

Well said Irlam Blue.

I'm on Spike's trip. About ten of us in a bar half a mile from chaplins. Saw and heard nothing. A few Italians tried to cause trouble from across the street but the bar owner sent them on their way.
Decided to leave by cab rather than walk the streets. On arrival at hotel found police and city fans who had been rounded up and brought back. De Niro has reported pretty much what we've been told. Another couple told me they left chaplins because city fans were attacking innocent passers-by.
On a happier note, Pompeii is fascinating. The calm before the storm?

Uber Blues said:
cityfansimon said:
pete1201 said:
Napoli fans are not political...all fascism is found in Rome and Northwards. Napoli is a melting pot of tolerance....but they dn't tolerate those roman and northern clubs believe me

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am --

Brescia,Verona, Lazio and Atalanta are the biggest fascists...Verona and atalanta have the best firms in Italy and are Napoli's biggest enemies...The big clubs.Juve Lazio Milan and Inter are also rans when it comes down to brass tacks...anyway off up town now...a bit more worried than I was yesterday

What did the Romans ever do for us anyway?

The Aquaduct........

And the sanitation.

Went to Germany to watch England in 2006. Had to laugh at a group of England fans singing No Surrender to the IRA whilst happily supping at the local Irish Bar. I dont think it even crossed their mind!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Went to Germany to watch England in 2006. Had to laugh at a group of England fans singing No Surrender to the IRA whilst happily supping at the local Irish Bar. I dont think it even crossed their mind!
Ask any one of them to spell surrender and they'll stare, blankly, then scratch their newly-shaven, sun-burnt head before showing their manliness and necking a pint in one, burping then carrying on with their uneducated songs.

Personally,I would rather run a marathon over broken glass than even consider watching England away.
A more ignorant,bigoted bunch of homicidal misfits you would be hard pushed to find anywhere.
Like a BNP awayday,only worse.

Pigeonho said:
Ask any one of them to spell surrender and they'll stare, blankly, then scratch their newly-shaven, sun-burnt head before showing their manliness and necking a pint in one, burping then carrying on with their uneducated songs.

Works both ways does that. As much as I wouldn't want to be around your average knuckle-dragging England fan, it's no more ironic than Irish people slagging off British (and English) people while drinking in English pubs and living in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.