Dogs!!!

Sadly my Dogue de Bordeaux has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Supposedly not many weeks left so we're going to make them as fun as we can. That's the problem with short-lived breeds. Have to say goodbye too soon.

Oh no that’s gutting, cherish the last days mate and spoil the dog rotten, my thoughts are with you blue

42693492891_bda0be29fa_z.jpg
[/url]

Said goodbye to Bert in August. Still think of him daily.
What a pooch Bert was though!

The only way to hit a springer's off switch is to bring them swimming.

He loves swimming. I took him to a lake when he was 12 weeks and he ran down a pier and jumped straight in. Started swimming out towards the centre. Scared the shit out of me. We live near the sea so swimming is part of his routine. This little fucker has no off switch. He actually runs upside down in his sleep.

Had to say goodbye to our beautiful cocker spaniel Gemma today, went in for surgery to remove her gallbladder which had a build up causing severe pancreatitis however there were other issues when they opened her up so we had to take the decision to sleep on. Empty, Empty feeling, the house feels desolate, run fee Gembobs xxxx

Both my wife & I grew up with dogs (Toy poodle & Doberman, respectively) and now with two young children are contemplating adding a 3rd dependent into the mix. Thinking a small dog but we'll probably adopt a puppy from what is available

Had to say good to my best little mate millie on Wednesday last week.
Cant explain how horrible it feels without her.
Mans best friend.

Had to say good to my best little mate millie on Wednesday last week.
Cant explain how horrible it feels without her.
Mans best friend.

Yep, they are only part of your life but you are all of theirs. Their unconditional love leaves a dog sized hole in your being when they go.

Both my wife & I grew up with dogs (Toy poodle & Doberman, respectively) and now with two young children are contemplating adding a 3rd dependent into the mix. Thinking a small dog but we'll probably adopt a puppy from what is available
Small breeds aren't necessarily the ideal temperament for young children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.