Don’t worry too much - We’ll be back

I find this complacent. Very raggish. We have been poor most of the season and often won despite playing badly. Our English contingent (bar Stones) don't appear to be 'on it', and we have yet to find a way to accommodate Haaland. Pep also appears flippant ('this selection is for the fans').
Our squad is in transition and key players are getting to a ripe age. I'm not convinced the changing room has gelled either.
Will be pleasantly surprised if we win a trophy this year.

Very uplifting !

If we were going to lose a game or throw a competition then Southampton would have been the choice , Premier league and Champs league performances take priority and we are still heavily involved in both.But there is something definitely wrong with the fluidity of our play , our forward play is laboured and some players do look jaded , but we have had struggles before and come through them.
100% believe in Pep and he will have the answers , we know this group of players have the ability to put a run of fifteen wins together , its now down to Pep to work his magic , being ever the optomist much like the title of this thread i dont see any reason to doubt the great man , his record speaks for itself.

Confident for the derby lads. I think the team will have their heads on right and we could be in for a good performance.

If we were going to lose a game or throw a competition then Southampton would have been the choice , Premier league and Champs league performances take priority and we are still heavily involved in both.But there is something definitely wrong with the fluidity of our play , our forward play is laboured and some players do look jaded , but we have had struggles before and come through them.
100% believe in Pep and he will have the answers , we know this group of players have the ability to put a run of fifteen wins together , its now down to Pep to work his magic , being ever the optomist much like the title of this thread i dont see any reason to doubt the great man , his record speaks for itself.
Being more of a pessimist, I expect us to have a 'poor' season every now and then, and this may well be one. That said, I think our poor season would be as good as everybody else's great one.
I wouldn't be too concerned with winning nothing this year as long as we finish in the PL top three, ahead of the rags and scousers, and looking in good shape for next season.

I’m always surprised (very happily so) whenever we win a trophy…….
Not because I don’t trust our team but just because we went through so many years without one!
Even through the lean years though I was always aware that we are the Best Team in the Land and all the World.
I love winning trophies and we’ll win again this season.

seems like some city fans have become so spoilt. We can’t win the league every season and spells like this will happen. Even then we are still so close to the top of the league.

We’ll be back!

We are only 2 points off our league position after 17 games last year. So if we would have won the Everton game or villa away for example we would have exactly the same points as this time last season. We also had lost to Palace at home and spurs away at the start of last season.
That's the way to look at it - all's well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.