Don’t worry too much - We’ll be back

We'll be back when Pep stops fucking about wanting possession for possession sake and allowing our forward players to attack with creativity.

Sometimes, days like today are the best thing that can happen to a team.

We are not going to win every match. There were a lot of terrible clubs during our 4 out of 5 year reign at the top. In the past 5 years our only real competition has been from Liverpool. This year there are several good teams that could beat anyone on the table on a given day. I suspect this year the winner will have at least 5-6 losses, once everything is done.

I've got a horrible feeling we have been found out, to many teams know how to play against our system, to many of our players out of form, it's been a great ride but unless things change dramatically we can write this season off, Also VAR is going to get worse as the season goes on.Hope to fuck I'm wrong and I am panicking but latest results are worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.