Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources in that Mueller investigation are confident that he will have to resign in late Spring next year. Im clinging onto that hope
Let’s hope he doesn’t manage to start WW3 in the meantime. Hopefully there’s a few sensible people in his administration who can keep him in check.

Tillerson being one, but the writing is on the wall for him I reckon. Gone by Xmas and replaced by another ex-General is my bet
It’s funny how someone with absolutely no military background due to his draft dodging is surrounding himself with Generals in what seems to be him trying to compensate for his own cowardice in the 1960s. I think Trump counts the fact that he went to a military school for a couple of years as evidence of a military background.
Fortunately Kelly and Mattis are real military men and know about the horrors of war and seem to have their heads screwed on so hopefully they’ll stop him getting too many innocent people killed in his dick waving exploits.

It’s funny how someone with absolutely no military background due to his draft dodging is surrounding himself with Generals in what seems to be him trying to compensate for his own cowardice in the 1960s. I think Trump counts the fact that he went to a military school for a couple of years as evidence of a military background.
Fortunately Kelly and Mattis are real military men and know about the horrors of war and seem to have their heads screwed on so hopefully they’ll stop him getting too many innocent people killed in his dick waving exploits.
He's actually claimed to know more than the generals about the military and that his military schooling was better training than actually going in the service.

On a side note, whenever I see this thread it reminds me of the people who thought it would be "funny" if he got elected. And those people aren't just here, there are tons of them in The US. It makes me wonder if they still think this is funny or if they've been able to look at things like a reasonable adult. I get the feeling that anybody that stupid in the first place probably still thinks it's hilarious to throw paper towels at people who have lost everything in a hurricane.

Can you imagine if war started on the back of that. Historians and scholars poured over documents and scores of books were written on the origins of the First World War. How ridiculous would it be if in 50 years some school kids ask how the war started and the answer is because the moron who ran America sent a provocative tweet that was taken as a declaration of war and so the other nutter launched a missile.
The head of Nato, the foreign secretary of every country in the civilised world and every elected head of government should be on the phone this morning to the White House demanding that this prick stop sending tweets and do diplomacy properly.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.