Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted 4 in total. I saw about 12 giving some merit to his viewpoint. You have made your mind up.

I will judge him when he has been given a chance. The witchunt is disgusting.
It really doesn't matter what you post as you're clearly willing to post anything that confirms your opinion, without so much as reading it or even checking it for facts.
You've found 12 articles that give some merit to his viewpoint? Bravo!!
Meanwhile the whole world knows better and condemns his stance and that includes his own national security advisers and the other, more mature, signatories of the deal. But I'm sure they're all part of a witch hunt because everybody is out to get poor old Donald. He means so well..

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter what you post as you're clearly willing to post anything that confirms your opinion, without so much as reading it or even checking it for facts.
You've found 12 articles that give some merit to his viewpoint? Bravo!!
Meanwhile the whole world knows better and condemns his stance and that includes his own national security advisers and the other, more mature, signatories of the deal. But I'm sure they're all part of a witch hunt because everybody is out to get poor old Donald. He means so well..

You have no idea of my opinion on him. I just doubt it it as bad as the media are making out. Anyway I am not arguing you. Night.

Well you might as well just have a thread that says.

Trump - cont
Trump - evil
Trump - racist

Any attempt to suggest otherwise is met with what I face each time I pop in. I am going to judge him at the end of his first couple of years.

I find this all very strange. What exactly has the man done to earn your trust? If you’re still waiting to decide for another couple of years, I have to ask you if you’ve reviewed any of the 25+ years of public history available about him — some of it written by himself or spoken in interviews and unfiltered — long before his political career, long before the MSM was being accused of being “out to get him.”

You have no idea of my opinion on him. I just doubt it it as bad as the media are making out. Anyway I am not arguing you. Night.
So what is your opinion of him? And if you don't trust what the media say about him where do you source the evidence to support your opinion?

So what is your opinion of him? And if you don't trust what the media say about him where do you source the evidence to support your opinion?

I like him

Can't remember what it was? I like him? - as I said can only judge on what I have seen and he has not offended me that much as yet. Seems to be a family man who wants what's best for his country and I dont think he is any where as bad as the left wing media are making out. I am sure many millions of very highly intelligent American people have voted for him.

He is up against it with all the fake news and media outcry at everything he does. I like him still.

I read his tweets - find very little I don't agree with. Is putting his country first and I like him. Can only say as I find.

That me done for today - enjoy the non debate.

People can dislike him. I like him.

It’s quite easy to work out his opinion.

It’s quite easy to work out his opinion.
I know.

I was giving him the chance to articulate it and justify it using evidence, quoting facts, counter arguments etc.

With worsley that's a bit like asking next door's cat to build an electric car - doomed to failure but probably entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.