Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever justified mate unless you have no affinity with the democratic process.
Just let the cry babies reverse brexit and my voting days are finished.

I thought the nice toast eating lady at 3.13 gave the best performance
WTF !

A generation who have been molly coddled their whole lives, and don't know how to react to what they see as something going wrong. This video sums up the attitude perfectly for me:

A generation who have been molly coddled their whole lives, and don't know how to react to what they see as something going wrong. This video sums up the attitude perfectly for me:

More sexist bigoted nonsense with NSDAP parallels.

Violet Elizabeth Bott the lisping spoiled daughter of the local millionaire whose companionship William reluctantly endures to prevent her carrying out her threat"I'll thcream and thcream 'till I'm thick"

Personally I put it down to a lack of moral fibre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter what he said he WOULD do - edited for accuracy.
Still if you want to be chief apologist for Trump on here mate, carry on.

Again its totally irrelevant because he won.

You need to read what I have said continually on Trump in this thread and the previous incarnation, you are so badly informed if you think I am his chief apologist, I was the poster who first called him a cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon on here, an insult that has been widely used. If you think I'm his chief apologist, you havent kept up with the threads, so dont act like you know what I think and how I feel about him.

I wont defend Clinton for acting like a spoilt child and not thanking her supporters for all their hard work, doesnt mean I like Trump. It was a shithouse move from her, that I havent seen from an losing presidential candidate in over 25 years of following US elections. I notice you completely ignored the part of what the media would have said if he had done that. If you want to defend an ungrateful horror of a woman, carry on.

Eh? The video has nothing to do with gender or the NSDAP, it doesn't single out women at all. The image is just satire.

Within 30 secs the guy doing it claims the UK uses a PR voting system.... why watch any further with that level of ignorance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.