Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

If they want another female nominee they should be looking at Kristen Gillibrand or Elizabeth Warren. Some one female voters actually like.

As an aside. The media silence is defeaning over Hillary's treatment of her supporters on election night.
She sent them home before she conceded,she didn't abandon them,it was better to let the dust settle and decide what she wanted to say,why do you keep bringing it up ?

pksAhRX.gif

She sent them home before she conceded,she didn't abandon them,it was better to let the dust settle and decide what she wanted to say,why do you keep bringing it up ?
Because they always concede on the night and it was a cunts trick sending someone else out. Even GDM was angry and he's a pussy cat.

its not a big deal in my book that she waited till next day even though it was obvious but if trump would have done the same he would have been called a sore looser at the very least

It was bad form Karen, everyone bar CNN knew she had lost at that point, it was a shit house move and she should be ashamed of not conceding on the night, she managed to call Trump but shafted everyone else.

Because they always concede on the night and it was a cunts trick sending someone else out. Even GDM was angry and he's a pussy cat.
I waited for Florida to announce then went to sleep,no point her doing her speech if she was a blubbering wreck,they just don't do that uncomposed stuff,her supporters would have understood i'm sure,i just don't know why mat keeps repeating it like we should all be mad about it 2 days on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.