Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, like a reverse Superman The Movie (1978).
:) it's only a slightly sillier idea than suggesting that the votes from a state with a higher population than the 21 least populated states combined is somehow unfairly influencing the election.

It's a pointless discussion.

Everyone knows that the election is decided by the Electoral College Vote and not the Popular Vote.

Both candidates knew this going in to the election and had time to strategically campaign in the key swing states.

Trump won Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Iowa and Wisconsin and he did it because he campaigned well.

If you don't understand why the election is decided on the Electoral College Vote I would really recommend just Googleing it as you will get some very useful information.

If they only let people in the states of New York and California vote then Clinton would've walked it even more.
Tbf Texas and Florida should be included, then you have the 4 states that actually fund the country and over 40% of the population. Clinton would still win.

He hasn't even taken office yet so that's quite a brazen thing to say.

You might be sad that he's been elected, you and 90% of this forum, but the fact is he has been elected.

I embarrassingly and regrettably voted for Labour in the last election but when the Conservatives won I didn't waste my time acting like a petulant brat and calling every Tory a classist deluded toff, I just accepted that we live in a democracy and believe it or not sometimes people will have a different view to me on how the country should be ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.