Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they only let people in the states of New York and California vote then Clinton would've walked it even more.
White males without a higher education surely aren't intelligent enough to know what they're voting for. Politicians used to call them the 'working class'

Yep, limit it to 4 states and forget the other 46. Sounds fair enough to me ;)
May as well, most of the other states are shitholes anyway. Nevada and Washington are probably the only ones that would be missed and their populations are fairly transient.

take away all the places that voted against trump and you`d be left with a 3rd world shit hole.

i`ve forgotten who`s side am i on.

Take away all the places in the UK that voted for the Conservatives at the last election and/or voted for Remain in the referendum and it's the same.

Labour need to get their shit together here or they could lose a lot of seats to UKIP.

Christ, I just watched Question Time on iPlayer, and what a fucking disgrace. The American woman who was a literature professor should have been removed at one point for lying. Shocking from the BBC.

Anyway, I heard they're already talking about him being impeached!

As Ian His lol said on Have I Got News For You - comedy gold for the next 4 years. Maureen Lipman was as bitter as a Rag on that as well.

The American woman who was a literature professor should have been removed at one point for lying. Shocking from the BBC.

She was seriously fucking scary. I really wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her.

A very small part of me would like to see Le Pen become French President (thankfully it won't happen) just to see the epic media meltdown that would follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.