Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was seriously fucking scary. I really wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her.

A very small part of me would like to see Le Pen become French President (thankfully it won't happen) just to see the epic media meltdown that would follow.
I think Marseille might secede from France if that happens.

She was seriously fucking scary. I really wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her.

A very small part of me would like to see Le Pen become French President (thankfully it won't happen) just to see the epic media meltdown that would follow.

Brexit and Trump weren't going to happen either ;-)

Not true.

Some other people (i.e. Several people) possibly but there are no MPs that received less votes than one other person.

Not one person against another, SWP, but In a three horse or more race the two losers could collectively have polled more than the winner. The winner takes his seat having only a minority of those who voted.

Not one person against another, SWP, but In a three horse or more race the two losers could collectively have polled more than the winner. The winner takes his seat having only a minority of those who voted.
Absolutely. But we never had a situation where one MP gets a seat having received less than one other.

Makes no difference though, the popular vote means fuck all in the states.

Why do all the migrants come to the Uk then for hospital tourism?

(a) they don't
(b) because free anything is better than nothing
(c) the English language
(d) their relatives here
(e) they are deluded

A bit of all of the above, I suggest.

Honestly, if you are not convinced, just do a bit of googling about cancer survival rates and other such. We're usually bottom of the pile, or close to it. The ONE thing that's good about the NHS is that it's cheap, i.e. we spend less % GDP on it than some (not all) European countries do on theirs.

It's cheap(ish) and fairly crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.