Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the one bit of good news in all this is that the Guardian and the Independent have stopped the 24x7 whining about Brexit.
(gets Tin Hat)

The Independent have 8 anti-Brexit articles at any one time.

They're seriously insufferable and I've given up visiting their site now.

The Independent have 8 anti-Brexit articles at any one time.

They're seriously insufferable and I've given up visiting their site now.

Thank fuck it is not me going mad. For such a supposed top paper their site comes across as childish tbh. Sadly the daily mash is the same, i used to enjoy some of the banter articles on that site. Even The Atlantic has been a bit annoying but has redeemed it's self with it's usual more comprehensive and in depth articles now essentially saying 'look we fucked up as democrats with a narrow minded polarized unwarranted view we were right and anyone else is a racist twat; it was overly simplistic lets review this shall we'

Shame they did not see what i and many others saw clear as day, that is a worry as humans are not great at eating humble pie and holding their hands up when they were wrong. That is to say, i hope The Atlantic pulls more centre from the left now. I enjoy reading their balanced articles, voting seems to send Americans more nuts than usual.

He's on 60 minutes tonight, first interview post election and I'll wager the ratings will be huge. One thing the daft **** is is polarizing.
You mean 'yuge' ratings, the best ratings 60 minutes has ever had etc

(a) they don't
(b) because free anything is better than nothing
(c) the English language
(d) their relatives here
(e) they are deluded

A bit of all of the above, I suggest.

Honestly, if you are not convinced, just do a bit of googling about cancer survival rates and other such. We're usually bottom of the pile, or close to it. The ONE thing that's good about the NHS is that it's cheap, i.e. we spend less % GDP on it than some (not all) European countries do on theirs.

It's cheap(ish) and fairly crap.
If what you say is true, do you think there might be a correlation between cheap and crap?

looks like his tactic in leadership is going to be divide and rule. Not so daft, and indicative that he is going to be a hands-off president. Perhaps he will be OK, stranger things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.