Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So essentially, like the Northern League in Italy who don't see why Milan and Turin should pay for the rural south, the bits of the USA making a profit are now governed by a president who should be one of them but has bribed rural America and rust belt America with promises of jobs he can't deliver.

It's a little early to judge that yet.

Agree with the rest of the post though.

I agree about too early. Wednesday morning I was thinking OMG what a fucking disaster. But I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt (like what I think makes any fucking difference, LOL). Maybe just maybe with his tax-cutting agenda he can get US growth going and maybe some good will come of it. And he does have a point about the fact that only 4 Nato member countries pay their 2% subs and yet expect the US to protect them / ball them out.

I agree about too early. Wednesday morning I was thinking OMG what a fucking disaster. But I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt (like what I think makes any fucking difference, LOL). Maybe just maybe with his tax-cutting agenda he can get US growth going and maybe some good will come of it. And he does have a point about the fact that only 4 Nato member countries pay their 2% subs and yet expect the US to protect them / ball them out.
As someone else said far better than my paraphrase "you may your pilot, but your still want him to land the plane" etc

Hillary is developing a scouse complex.

The FBI lost it for her apparently.

Has President Elect Shitgibbon named his cabinet yet. Some Granddragon about to be named migration minister?

Well the one bit of good news in all this is that the Guardian and the Independent have stopped the 24x7 whining about Brexit.
(gets Tin Hat)

OK, but is that what it's come to? Drawing comfort because our NHS is better than that of Albania?
Funny thing about health tourism, the only incident I have seen personally is an Asian chap with a kidney stone or something on a nice long, excruciatingly painful waiting list in the world class NHS, and given painkillers which I suspect would really help long-term kidney functionality....

having to fly out to some private hospital in India on his own money to get himself fixed (he was low income working class) because he couldn't stand the pain any more.

Meanwhile, a cab driver told me about a barely experienced contractor nurse friend on about £700 per five hour shift.

Shouldn't use random anecdotal evidence, but that probably is a stronger clue on what ails the NHS rather than "health tourism" and other crap.

Tbf Texas and Florida should be included, then you have the 4 states that actually fund the country and over 40% of the population. Clinton would still win.
If we really want to exclude uneducated, bigoted morons from America we should start at the bottom instead of working class whites from Texas or ohio.

I am sure Trump would love that, wiping out the groups that voted 75-90% for hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.