Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the dollar plummets, are all of the international companies that put their prices up gonna reduce them again?

What is one possible outcome that could be considered positive? We will absolutely back out of our deal with Iran which will put them on track to get nukes sooner rather than later. When it looks like they're developing them we'll invade so we will be invading yet another country in the Middle East. You have to assume England will have to jump in as well. So how many soldiers are going to be dead in a couple of years based on what happened tonight? How many women and children in Iran? How will the USA running amok in the Middle East play to Muslims around the world? They aren't exactly the type to roll over and say they've been beaten, they fight until the end.

Also, there are no more moderate republicans. We have a full-on Tea Party government based on hatred and fear.

Presidente Trump will do all in his power to make sure the Iranians dont get their hands on the nukes.
And anyway the USA running amock in the middle east scenrario has already been done to death by a Prump of our own.
It's good to discuss potential fallout but the USA has spoken loudly and all people that subscribe to democracy should listen well.

He wont make the 4 years anyway, he will either be assassinated or have a heart attack.
So the upside is his running mate becomes potus? A guy who wrote an article about how smoking doesn't kill you or who passed a law that women who have abortions should have to have a funeral for the fetus or is in favor of conversion therapy for gays and wants to allow people to discriminate against gays?

Presidente Trump will do all in his power to make sure the Iranians dont get their hands on the nukes.
The USA running amock in the middle east scenrario has already been done to death by a Prump of our own.
It's good to discuss potential fallout but the USA has spoken loudly and all people that subscribe to democracy should listen well.
Even if that were so, it's likely that he'll be convinced they already have them. Proof doesn't matter, it's what he reads on the internet that resonates with him. He subscribes to crazy (and I mean crazy) conspiracy theory sites like InfoWars and Breitbart. Just check out those two sites and tell me that it's cool to have somebody who believes that stuff in charge of anything.

So the upside is his running mate becomes potus? A guy who wrote an article about how smoking doesn't kill you or who passed a law that women who have abortions should have to have a funeral for the fetus or is in favor of conversion therapy for gays and wants to allow people to discriminate against gays?

I thought i simply stated that he wouldnt make 4 years, but obviously not...

I didn't mention Pence once and i didn't say anything about an upside. Where are you getting all that from me saying he wont make 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.