Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how Obama escapes such a bad rap. He is ultimately responsible for the two candidates which contested the race.

I am happy The Donald got over the line, simply because it has got to the stage where one side of the political spectrum seemingly has the exclusive domain rights to being right on everything.

The result is no surprise, it had all the hallmarks of Brexit for months.

As for the assertion that it was just the "uneducated white voting mass" that got this result, it would seem the "uneducated black voting mass" decided they didn't have the same amount of motivation to vote as they did for Obama, which only highlights how America is still plagued by racial divides.

42 per cent of Independent women voters also came out for Trump.

81 per cent from the White Evangelical vote (loons)

He even got 29 per cent of the Hispanic vote, which is huge.

Roll on that Brexit £10billion a year trade deal, Donald. I quite fancy some of your Rib eye and muscle cars!

Ronald Reagan was belittled in the UK as a Joke in 1981. He fixed the US economy and ended the cold war and eventually(after he left office) the berlin wall came down and the USSR collapsed.

Being a great cue card reader doesn't constitute being a visionary....

The cowboy was fortunate that one of the great leaders of the 21st century happened to be in office, he had fuck all to do with ending the Cold War, Gorbachev, to this day, is the reason the USSR fell, to even attribute it to Regan is laughable!

It's amazing how Obama escapes such a bad rap. He is ultimately responsible for the two candidates which contested the race.

I am happy The Donald got over the line, simply because it has got to the stage where one side of the political spectrum seemingly has the exclusive domain rights to being right on everything.

As for the assertion that it was just the "uneducated white voting mass" that got this result, it would seem the "uneducated black voting mass" decided they didn't have the same amount of motivation to vote as they did for Obama, which only highlights how America is still plagued by racial divides.

Roll on that Brexit £10billion a year trade deal, Donald. I quite fancy some of your Rib eye and muscle cars!
I went to bed after you posted that this would happen last night, nah, never in a month of.

Being a great cue card reader doesn't constitute being a visionary....

The cowboy was fortunate that one of the great leaders of the 21st century happened to be in office, he had fuck all to do with ending the Cold War, Gorbachev, to this day, is the reason the USSR fell, to even attribute it to Regan is laughable!

Did Gorbachev teleport forward into a new century to create this revisionism, then ;)

Russia ran out of Roubles and the wall came down. Game over.

Well someone's in for a VERY nasty surprise.

Either it's going to be all the low-paid, working class people who are bizarrely expecting an ultra right-wing president to do good things for the poor and social welfare etc. i.e.. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Or it's going to be the right wing white Republicans who find they have just elected a Democrat.

But which will it be? My money is on the former.

I don't know about uneducated but older white people on mass voted for Trump.

The ethnic minority vote for Hillary didn't materialise. She simply wasn't the right candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.