Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be sad......a closing factory in Indiana has just been saved, 1000 jobs staying, instead of going to Mexico
Don't know how Trump found the time to do that, must of stopped counting his money or summut
Whatever way you spin it,that's a middle digit for the lefties to sit and swivel on ,for sure,lol
You do know that the President of the USA is Obama and the govt is his? Trump does not start until mid January

Did I one actually read my post a few above?

It's only like companies leaving the UK before brexit has actually happened.

Theres plenty of articles showing its down to Trumps negotiations with Carriers CEO,they make air conditioning units and also supply the US military , NYTimes Huffington Post ,Bloomberg and CNBC on the TV,noone is saying anything other than its Trump who,s done the deal

Last edited:
After preferring Trump during the election (as a Brit, for all the reasons I stated in the old thread), I have to say I haven't been the least bit impressed since.

Still, it's probably better than Clinton would have been.

Which **** advising him that dabbing your face in cheetos with your eyes looking like a pair of saggy bollocks looks presidential?

After preferring Trump during the election (as a Brit, for all the reasons I stated in the old thread), I have to say I haven't been the least bit impressed since.

Still, it's probably better than Clinton would have been.

That's all I keep telling myself.

I hate that woman with a passion. How dare she get on the moral high ground throughout the whole thing.

Trump is a buffoon but Clinton is an abysmal human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.