Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame that 1000 jobs have been saved and people on here still can't give him credit.

I guess CNN's hatchet job has really gripped some of you.

Either that or you lack any compassion for people who have been made redundant. Must be nice for you all if that's the case, but having gone through redundancy myself these 1000 jobs staying in the USA (after Obama mocked Trump for promising this) should be celebrated.

Shame that 1000 jobs have been saved and people on here still can't give him credit.

I guess CNN's hatchet job has really gripped some of you.

Either that or you lack any compassion for people who have been made redundant. Must be nice for you all if that's the case, but having gone through redundancy myself these 1000 jobs staying in the USA (after Obama mocked Trump for promising this) should be celebrated.
By whom?

Who should this be celebrated by? Are you American?
Everyone should celebrate this. 1000 people not losing their jobs, it's fantastic, I'm happy for these Americans and their families. Is that a real question or are you deliberately trying to get a reaction? I suspect you are.

I'm British but I didn't know compassion was limited to my country men.

Everyone should celebrate this. 1000 people not losing their jobs, it's fantastic, I'm happy for these Americans and their families. Is that a real question or are you deliberately trying to get a reaction? I suspect you are.

I'm British but I didn't know compassion was limited to my country men.
You don't have any compassion for the Mexicans who've been deprived of these jobs and an opportunity to feed their families?

You don't have any compassion for the Mexicans who've been deprived of these jobs and an opportunity to feed their families?
So, taking it that you are employed right now, why aren't you giving your job and your children's food to someone in a different country?

You sound utterly ridiculous but this is the kind of strawman argument that I'm used to on this thread.

So, taking it that you are employed right now, why aren't you giving your job and your children's food to someone in a different country?

You sound utterly ridiculous but this is the kind of strawman argument that I'm used to on this thread.
It's not straw man at all. You've elected to use words like compassion and invite comment upon the use of that word when you so do.

Those 1000 jobs don't operate in a vacuum and as such, as a British person, why are Americans more deserving of your compassion than Mexicans?

It's not a complicated question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.