Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Almost every statement made by a politician is a lie to some degree. Perhaps not 100% but definitely in the 80%+ range. Trump isn't exceptional in that regard; he's more brazen about it but he's in no way exceptional.
Fuck knows what’s happened to you when you simply argue semantics on every single point on this thread.

We both know what Dids is saying but you keep trying to make out that Trump is not worse than all that have gone before. It’s patently disingenuous.

And not for the first time in this thread, you've confused your opinion with objective fact.

And "if he stands for re-election"? You think Trump, a man you describe as having an ego so large that he's literally running whole political rallies to make himself feel good, isn't going to stand for re-election?

Are you joking? Even IF your version was true that doesn't make any sense, let alone if my version was.
I think he’s ego is so big that he CAN’T stand for re-election as he knows he will lose.

Either way I’ve bookmarked your post so we can see if I was joking.

Fuck knows what’s happened to you when you simply argue semantics on every single point on this thread.

We both know what Dids is saying but you keep trying to make out that Trump is not worse than all that have gone before. It’s patently disingenuous.

Can only argue the point but in front of me.

Trump isn't some exception to the rule. The only thing he does differently is have a much more brash, bombastic and open style about it. The only difference that there is, is that his style keeps him in the media loop to a much greater degree than the traditional style.

I think he’s ego is so big that he CAN’T stand for re-election as he knows he will lose.

Either way I’ve bookmarked your post so we can see if I was joking.

This is a man who stood as the rankest of rank outsiders for the Republican nomination then stood against a Clinton for the Presidency with 93% chance of loss according to FiveThirtyEight.

this is not a man who is going to back out of an election because he might lose.

Read some of the previous 2016 pages.
Almost every statement made by a politician is a lie to some degree. Perhaps not 100% but definitely in the 80%+ range. Trump isn't exceptional in that regard; he's more brazen about it but he's in no way exceptional.
That’s just bollocks. Politicians tend to distort facts to fit their point of view but rarely tell outright lies. Trump just tells provable lies but he doesn’t give a shit because his supporters either believe him or think he’s justified in lying because, like you, they think they all do it to the same extent.

That's not an answer.

That’s just bollocks. Politicians tend to distort facts to fit their point of view but rarely tell outright lies. Trump just tells provable lies but he doesn’t give a shit because his supporters either believe him or think he’s justified in lying because, like you, they think they all do it to the same extent.

I'd love to know your difference between "distorting facts" and "telling outright lies" because they mean the same thing. A lie is a lie is a lie. You're either being truthful or you're not.

They all do pretty much lie at one time or another,or don't tell the whole truth at least.

Trumps being demonized ,when really his opponents,whether political,media,or whoever, would probably be better off ridiculing him at every opportunity.

Trump as just left this thread:-)

1538714490168775244.gif

That's not an answer.

I'd love to know your difference between "distorting facts" and "telling outright lies" because they mean the same thing. A lie is a lie is a lie. You're either being truthful or you're not.
Distorting facts is probably the wrong term. Cherry picking facts that suit a narrative is probably more to the point. Trump doesn’t cherry pick facts; he makes stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.