Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1482820474116645304.gif

Looks like half the women I drive behind here in America! Had she been Asian, it would have been 100% spot on!
Would love to know the story behind that, especially considering the very steady hand recording it all?!

I think you're looking to far in to this mate. The point was literally out fans are more manchester based ie national and United's are more Singapore based ie global.

It was a joke.
Well we're the most popular premier league team in the US these days apparently, highest TV ratings, definitely bigger in South America too, don't think that's a stone we can keep throwing to be honest. City aren't turning over £450m+ a year out of Manchester and Cheshire.

Well we're the most popular premier league team in the US these days apparently, highest TV ratings, definitely bigger in South America too, don't think that's a stone we can keep throwing to be honest. City aren't turning over £450m+ a year out of Manchester and Cheshire.
As I said, it was a joke. Sorry I didn't consult the TV ratings guide first.

I think we're all Trumpers at heart.

FUCK THAT! Speak for yourself!

No one wants to see the President of the United States fail. To do so would be bitter and disgusting and counter intuitive.

Nope. I want him to fail badly! And, failing doesn't necessarily meaning ruining America.

I would love to see him impeached for the sham separation from his businesses, and we can start with firing KellyAnne Cûntway for her blatant free national advertising for Ivanka's failed clothing line on Fox News!

This circus has turned into a blundering elephant stomping through the clown show, with trapeze artists hitting the sawdust all around him...and we are a few weeks in! Fucking disgrace, and we haven't even seen the half of it yet.

There are a small group of people who are going to make BILLIONS from this Presidency, and nary a one of them will be the "working poor" he rode bareback on his way to the White House. Can't fix stupid!

I think we're all Trumpers at heart. No one wants to see the President of the United States fail. To do so would be bitter and disgusting and counter intuitive.
I am most not certainly not a Trumper and I would love to see him fall flat on face as quickly as possible and hopefully without causing any lasting damage to the global politik. I fail to see that as bitter either. He offends me. I dislike his personality, a lot. I dont trust him. I see through him.

Like I say: bitter, disgusting and counter intuitive.

It's OK to call a woman a **** as long as she's Republican.

No morals.

That's the type of person you have on here.

Rather than hoping that the President of the US can carry out the will of the people and have a prosperous term in charge, they'd rather he fail, they hope he fails. So bitter.

It's because they've made their bed and they will be so ashamed when Trump makes them look like idiots.

So sad. I hope you are all prosperous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.