Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I say: bitter, disgusting and counter intuitive.

It's OK to call a woman a **** as long as she's Republican.

No morals.
It's OK to call anyone a ****. Language is what elevated us from mindless beasts to a sentient species. People should speak their mind and bear the consequences.

The feeling is mutual.
I don't really think you're a **** though.

151025111221-trump-thumbs-up-1021-full-169.jpg

Like I say: bitter, disgusting and counter intuitive.

It's OK to call a woman a **** as long as she's Republican.

No morals.
You are a complete fucking idiot!

I have no morals because I think a KNOWN LIAR, who is the spokesperson for a President who is also a KNOWN LIAR, ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS, is morally bankrupt and will say anything TO THE COUNTRY to keep her highly paid job?!

In addition, it's absolutely NOT because she is a Republican, it is because she is a media whore, bought and paid for by a misogynistic Neanderthal who managed to trick others of his ilk into making him Leader of the Free World and her his mouthpiece.

I think your compass is broken. But then, based on your multiple political posts here, I'd say it's not the only thing!

(Strong letter to follow!)

I have no morals because I think a KNOWN LIAR, who is the spokesperson for a President who is also a KNOWN LIAR, ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS, is morally bankrupt and will say anything TO THE COUNTRY to keep her highly paid job?!

In addition, it's absolutely NOT because she is a Republican, it is because she is a media whore, bought and paid for by a misogynistic Neanderthal who managed to trick others of his ilk into making him Leader of the Free World and her his mouthpiece.

I think your compass is broken. But then, based on your multiple political posts here, I'd say it's not the only thing!

Shut up you ****.

You're channeling your inner Magicpole with this post mate.

Idiot, liar, liar, whore, misogynistic, neanderthal. All in 5 paragraphs. Well done!

What is it with the left and resorting to insults? It's almost as if they have no coherent point to make so just resort to abusing anyone they disagree with. Sad.

Looks like half the women I drive behind here in America! Had she been Asian, it would have been 100% spot on!
Would love to know the story behind that, especially considering the very steady hand recording it all?!
Looks like a dare..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.