Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the type of person you have on here.

Rather than hoping that the President of the US can carry out the will of the people and have a prosperous term in charge, they'd rather he fail, they hope he fails. So bitter.

It's because they've made their bed and they will be so ashamed when Trump makes them look like idiots.

So sad. I hope you are all prosperous.
You see, this is the problem with blowhards like you. He doesn't HAVE the will of the people, because 53% of them voted for the other candidate! So, quit touting this bullshît! His ONLY "will" is to create a country that fits with his views of the world, which is a tad scary!

Also, I have already told you that him failing is not the same as America suffering some great demise. That is absolute nonsense! Clinton was impeached, yet the country had a ridiculously good eight years under him, with growth, record tax receipts, and a budget SURPLUS! Republicans didn't like him because he was creating an environment in which THEIR IDEOLOGY was being demonstrably shown to be COMPLETELY WRONG!

And, for the record, based on his proposed tax plans, it will put tens, if not hundreds, of thousands in my own pocket, so my feeling really are altruistic towards America. This has nothing to do with me being bitter, and everything to do with this idiot taking the country in the wrong direction. There ARE ideas that have merit, but they are bundled up with other policies and plans that are absolutely terrible for the country.

Are you enjoying the sideshow from afar? Your cushy seat thousands of miles away, as opposed to my front row seat and direct impact, make your points just that...Internet forum points that lack the direct effects that those of us who will feel them a tad peeved.

That's the type of person you have on here.

Rather than hoping that the President of the US can carry out the will of the people and have a prosperous term in charge, they'd rather he fail, they hope he fails. So bitter.

It's because they've made their bed and they will be so ashamed when Trump makes them look like idiots.

So sad. I hope you are all prosperous.

"So bitter", "So sad". You're even sounding like his tweets now.

Anyone hoping Trump will be a success as President and "carry out the will of the people" is as deluded as any rag that thinks Maureen will be a success at the swamp based on attacking football. Neither will deliver, and ultimately it will all fall to shit.

All about ego, nothing to do with "the people".

You're channeling your inner Magicpole with this post mate.

Idiot, liar, liar, whore, misogynistic, neanderthal. All in 5 paragraphs. Well done!

What is it with the left and resorting to insults? It's almost as if they have no coherent point to make so just resort to abusing anyone they disagree with. Sad.
All true, which is the real problem, not me using the words, you moron.

Clearly, you are beyond help, as you are simply an Internet Trump Troll. You have many, many friends in that "group," and they get eviscerated by millions of people daily.

I'm done even contemplating your trolling. You have no dog in this hunt, while I'm knee deep in it, so I really don't give a fuck what you think about it, nor should anyone else.

You see, this is the problem with blowhards like you. He doesn't HAVE the will of the people, because 53% of them voted for the other candidate! So, quit touting this bullshît! His ONLY "will" is to create a country that fits with his views of the world, which is a tad scary!

Also, I have already told you that him failing is not the same as America suffering some great demise. That is absolute nonsense! Clinton was impeached, yet the country had a ridiculously good eight years under him, with growth, record tax receipts, and a budget SURPLUS! Republicans didn't like him because he was creating an environment in which THEIR IDEOLOGY was being demonstrably shown to be COMPLETELY WRONG!

And, for the record, based on his proposed tax plans, it will out tens of thousands in my own pocket. This has nothing to do with me being bitter, and everything to do with this idiot taking the country in the wrong direction. There ARE ideas that have merit, but they are bundled up with other policies and plans that are absolutely terrible for the country.

Are you enjoying the sideshow from afar? Your cushy seat thousands of miles away, as opposed to my front row seat and direct impact, make your points just that...Internet forum points that lack the direct effects that those of us who will feel them a tad peeved.
I won't lie it is quite pleasant.

@bluephil are you just on the wum, how can any Brit give so much support to a US president the way you do on here? You are sounding like his tweets which suggests you're trolling the trump opposers on here.

"So bitter", "So sad". You're even sounding like his tweets now.

Anyone hoping Trump will be a success as President and "carry out the will of the people" is as deluded as any rag that thinks Maureen will be a success at the swamp based on attacking football. Neither will deliver, and ultimately it will all fall to shit.

All about ego, nothing to do with "the people".
Cheers Ian, your opinion means a lot to me.

HaoSyo.gif

@bluephil are you just on the wum, how can any Brit give so much support to a US president the way you do on here? You are sounding like his tweets which suggests you're trolling the trump opposers on here.
I have done a 360 after reading a post above and I now think bluephil is on the wind up after all. His post actually sounded like Donald Trump wrote it, or was saying it. And nobody speaks like that. I think he is being satirical in a way that is too advanced for me

If you don't agree with the consensus you are a troll. Sound logic.

Did you say that you west didsblue yesterday when he was impersonating El President? Nah, didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.