Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a 360 after reading a post above and I now think bluephil is on the wind up after all. His post actually sounded like Donald Trump wrote it, or was saying it. And nobody speaks like that. I think he is being satirical in a way that is too advanced for me

That means you are facing the same way you turnip hahahaha do you mean a 180?

All true, which is the real problem, not me using the words, you moron.

Clearly, you are beyond help, as you are simply an Internet Trump Troll. You have many, many friends in that "group," and they get eviscerated by millions of people daily.

I'm done even contemplating your trolling. You have no dog in this hunt, while I'm knee deep in it, so I really don't give a fuck what you think about it, nor should anyone else.
Don't be like that ChicagoBlue, in time I will make sure you do a complete 360 on your view of me.

If you don't agree with the consensus you are a troll. Sound logic.

Did you say that you west didsblue yesterday when he was impersonating El President? Nah, didn't think so.
I never said that. It's just becoming tiresome and boring seeing the same posts/pictures/gifs from you.
I don't follow the thread as closely as you clearly do. So sorry I missed @West didsblues post you are referring to, and I've never seen him trolling or deliberately attempting to wum fellow poster. It's just every time I drop in you are deliberately over egging Trump and everything he does/says.
Then it occurred to me that you post in the same style as Trump does on twitter - using terms like "sad" in the same context as he does whenever someone says something about him. Sorry if that upsets you, it's just an observation, forgive me if I'm wrong. ;-)

I never said that. It's just becoming tiresome and boring seeing the same posts/pictures/gifs from you.
I don't follow the thread as closely as you clearly do. So sorry I missed @West didsblues post you are referring to, and I've never seen him trolling or deliberately attempting to wum fellow poster. It's just every time I drop in you are deliberately over egging Trump and everything he does/says.
Then it occurred to me that you post in the same style as Trump does on twitter - using terms like "sad" in the same context as he does whenever someone says something about him. Sorry if that upsets you, it's just an observation, forgive me if I'm wrong. ;-)
Sad.

In the same way Farage is Trumps mouthpiece to stick up for the President no matter what, Bluephil does the same for Trump on Bluemoon.

There is little point debating with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.