Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congress is Republican, the House is Republican and President is Republican. I doubt he’ll be losing too much sleep about getting stuff passed.

Depends on what he wants. I don't think he's a true Rep, in that regard. I, also, think that he does not forget who supported him and who did not.

I think the culling will start with Paul Ryan.

Trump is quite vengeful when it comes down to it.

But bullies are like that.

He won't be as bad as people think. The lefties crying a la Brexit is over the top. Life will go on.

More of this type of thing will soon happen in Germany and France in the next two years.

Must say the coverage by the bbc has been an absolute disgrace.

He won't be as bad as people think. The lefties crying a la Brexit is over the top. Life will go on.

More of this type of thing will soon happen in Germany and France in the next two years.

How can it be 'over the top' if Drumpf, himself said "...this is our 'Brexit'!"?

There are plenty of Republicans in congress that think he's a tosser, they will help scrap obarnacare and other things, but there will be plenty of his policies and ideas that they will block. The first act though will be the scraping of the philibuster stratergy as some democrats have already said they will use it in frequency.

Anyway seeing as his vice pres thinks smoking doesn't kill and homosexuality is wrong, thinks abortion should be ilegal and evolution doesn't exhist, both are a pair of bellends.

The CIA will probably bump him off in six months anyway when he gets on their tits

Pence also has voted at least twice to try and get legislation through that removes women's rights to things like equal pay. Born Again Christian though so must be doing all this out of the goodness of his heart. Or maybe he wants low paid women making those health cigarettes.

We're talking a rich and powerful billionaire when was the last time that happened? (It's also not something he's worked towards academically from what I see) Think before you type, he's nowhere near working class never mind the poor(there's a massive gulf between a billionaire and the "mass population" which is what I said, singling out the poor is what we call a strawman, defeating a stupid argument nobody made in the first place)... there is a reason that quote I mentioned is so popular, it's because it rings true time and time again.

Who said he was working class you fool, every leader is rich, part of the establishment and is very far removed from the working classes, your Argument that he is a billionaire so that makes him particularly unfit to run a country because he doesn't get it is utter horseshit if you look at the leaders of the states and other countries for as long as I can remember..

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Who said he was working class you fool*FACE PALM*, every leader is rich, part of the establishment and is very far removed from the working classes, your Argument that he is a billionaire so that makes him particularly unfit to run a country because he doesn't get it is utter horseshit if you look at the leaders of the states and other countries for as long as I can remember..

Glad I could clear that up for you.
You are too stupid to comprehend any point I've made, I thought that would be the case so I've spelled it out more clearly for you in my edit... any working class person who thinks he has their best interests at heart is an absolute moron and yes if you believe it doesn't matter, you are too in my book. Nobody said anything about a poor man off the street being president(yes, this is a strawman... you made a strawman argument hilt that's a fact)... a good background(which is expected but that doesn't have to be that far removed from the mass population) to a billionaire is not the same thing you absolute melt! I'll say it again he's not gone for it for noble reasons and he wasn't chosen for academic reasons to run for it either... he's self gratifying and it's been evident throughout his campaign mr "look what happened in France tonight... :) I don't want congratulations" .

Go read my edit... "glad to have cleared that up" (cringe! people on here do like to posture). You seem the deluded type to have voted trump so it will go in one ear out the other(figuratively speaking)... so maybe you should just go back to la la land now cupcake... okay bye! ;)

Last edited:

The media in general has shown how shit they are this year I think, all in overdrive mode peddling anti-one side (e.g. Trump/Brexit) and then afterwards come out with stuff like "Trump's foreign policy ideas aren't as crazy as they sound," "Brexit isn't as bad as it looked" etc. when they knew full well before. I know it's their job but it just makes them look pathetic, like a magician revealing their tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.